#44

Sid : let me ask di for her clothes…

Sana : nahi! Ruko…
I stopped hearing her and looked at her to find why she stopped me, by the time her cheeks turned a little red, oh so she's blushing, but why?
Sid pov end…

Sana pov…
I walked past him and we finally reached his room and the thing which caught my attention was his locked room, he took key out of his pocket and opened the door, but the next thing my eyes fall on was his room, nah… His messed room, how can he live in such a place, it looks like he never cleaned his room in his life….
I was shocked looking at his room as i had expected some sophisticated clean room with dark colors on wall and a big picture of him hanging past bed wall, but nothing was like that! I literally wanted to laugh at him, the way he was smiling  while looking at me, but I suppressed my laughter by chewing inner lining of my mouth…

He hurriedly placed my bag on bed after throwing some clothes on floor from bed and asked me to change into some thing comfortable, i felt good looking at his concern, i searched for something comfortable in my bag, but it had only my dirty clothes and two new sari's, one gifted by nani and one by Garima di as shagun…

I cant wear dirty clothes at all and about sari's they don't have stitched matching blouse to wear, i looked at him hesitantly and asked him to help me, he told me that he will ask Garima di for her clothes…

At first I thought it as a great idea but than a thought strike in my mind and I immediately stopped him and the thought it self made me feel embarrassed and somewhere I blushed…

Sid : what happened shehnaaz? You want something else too?

Sana : umm no, actually…

How do I tell him that I would not fit in to Garima di's clothes, her breast size is smaller than mine and till now I had seen her only in body fit clothes, that means I will never gonna fit in her clothes….

Sid : shehnaaz kaha khoyi ho?
Sana : huh! Vo mai keh rahi thi ki mai.. Vo, tum di ko kyu pareshan kar rahe ho, mai yahi kapdhe pehne rehti hu, kal hostel jaungi to kapdhe le aaungi…

Wow! What an idea shehnaaz, now you are stuck in this suit for whole night….

Sid : are you sure?

I nodded him and he finally agreed to me and asked me to get fresh first till than he will clean his room…. I walked in loo as he instructed me….
Sana's pov end…

Sid pov..
Ok! So it is really tough to read her mind…  she told me that not to disturb di, but how can she sleep in this suit, mujhe to t-shirt utarne ke baad neend aati hai or ye itna khatarnak suit daal kr soyegi! Well well, vo stri hai, vo kuch bhi kr sakti hai 😂😂😂😂

Oh god sid! Stop your amazing jokes and clean your room…. I started picking up my clothes, but now where to dump them? Well they are not used from their last dry cleaning so  it means they belongs to my cupboard…

I picked all clothes and placed on bed, removed shehnaaz's bag from bed and placed on couch, than tied clothes in bed sheet and after making a bean bag of my clothes with help of bedsheet I placed it in my cupboard, later got a new bedsheet and started placing it nicely on my bed, oh sorry! I mean on our bed 😉

At the same time she came out of loo looking fresh, her skin glowed more, I was looking at her admiring her beauty, my gaze turned as she walked towards me, ok! Towards BED 🙄 and helped ME 😏 in making bed….
Sid pov end…

Sana pov…
I came out of loo after taking a quick bath, as i came in room he looked at me, his eyes were stuck at me, his gaze made me nervous, this is not what I had experienced before, to avoid his gaze I moved near bed and started helping him….

Well the way he was making bed stated clearly that am literally stuck with a toddler who don't know anything to do itself…. He is just throwing sheet on sides… enough!

Sana : stop!
I stopped him! I can't see this!... He looked at me immediately with a  shock expression and here i realize that I said it little casually and loudly, different from my behavior from past few days…

Sid : umm kya hua shehnaaz? Maine kuch galat kiya kya?

Sana : nahi (seriously?).... Tum bhi fresh ho jao fir dinner kar lege…

Sid : it's ok, mai ye kaam khatam karke fir chala jaunga, tum rehne do rest karo…

Sana : it's ok Sidharth, you go I'll make it…

He nodded and went in loo after taking his nightwear… Once he left I made bed quickly and NEATLY, later i picked my bag and placed in his walk in closet near his cupboard, than came back in room and looked around to see his room properly…. Suddenly my eyes fall on his tshirt which was on floor near couch, I picked that and thought to keep it in his cupboard as it was looking clean… I was about to open his cupboard when he came out of loo…

Sana : vo ye tshirt giri huyi thi, saaf lagi to socha cupboard me rakh du…

Sid : noooo cupboard matt kholna…

Hain? Kyu na kholna? Aisa kya chupaya hai isne cupboard me, kahi iski koi ex to mujhse chip kr cupboard me to nahi baithi… Shehnaaz daal me kuch kala lag rha hai… Kya karu khol du? Ya rehne du? Aise kaise rehne du? Shadi ki hai maine, mera haq hai iski har chiz pr, mai to dekhungi….

I was lost in my thoughts when he came near me and pulled his tshirt from my hand, his pull made me come back on earth, I looked at him surprised and pulled back his tshirt  from his hand, his expression were funny…

Sid : are kaha na rehne do, mai karduga…

Sana : are nahi, tum already itna kuch kar chuke ho mere liye, ye to mai kar hi sakti hu tumhare liye..

I placed my hand on handle of cupboard door but he stopped me by putting his hand on mine…

Sid : it's ok shehnaaz, I can do it, tum rest karo na kyu thaka rahi ho khudko?

Ek tshirt cupboard me rakhne se kon thakta hai? Pakka ye apni ex ko chupa rha hai… No way, mai iska muh todh dugi agar andar se koi ladki nikli… I tried to pull handle but he again pressed my hand to stop..
Sana : sidharth 1 minute bhi nahi lagega, mai jaldi se rakh deti hu na…

Sid : nahi nahi shehnaaz, tum kaise rakh sakti ho, aaj hi to aayi ho tum or aaj se hi kaam karne lagi…

Sana : ha to sari zindagi ab yahi rehna hai to kaam karne me kya harz hai? Aaj nahi to kal se to karugi hi to aaj bhi kar deti hu thorha sa..

Realizing my confession I looked at his face, he looked at me with a warm smile on his face, his grip on my hand loosen and I took it as an opportunity to open cupboard, but what the heck is this?

Is this a cupboard or laundry box? Aise kon rakhta hai kapdhe? The whole bundle of his clothes was about to fall on me but thank God I placed my hand on them to stop them from falling down… I turned my head to look at sid and once again he was grinning at me…

Sid : Maine to kaha tha matt kholo…

Sana : agar pata hota ye hoga to nahi kholti…

I murmured but he heard my words, shit damn!

Sid : acha? Tumhe kya laga? Kya hoga andar?

Sana : kuch… Kuch nahi…

Sid : kahi tumhe ye to nahi laga ki maine koi ladki chupayi hai yaha, just like daily soaps..?

I looked at him with shock as he had read my mind and I got caught red handed…