Chapter Seven

Friday finally rolled around and Mom and I excitedly drove to the airport to pick up Justin. His flight came in at 2 in the morning, so luckily there weren't very many paparazzi guys. Mom waited in the car so she wouldn't get bombarded by people. I walking out of our Range Rover and through the hot Los Angeles air to LAX. I waited at the baggage claim until I finally saw Justin's familiar face coming down the long hallway. A couple people were taking pictures of me, even though I was wearing sunglasses and my hair up. I ran towards Justin, hugging him and breathing in. His scent comforted me, reminding me of nothing but happiness and love.

"Hey, kiddo." He said. I could feel him smiling.

"I missed you so much! How was New York?"

"Good. I miss you and your Mom too much, though. It's been too long."

"Can we do something fun this week? Juschelle bonding time?" I laughed, crudely combining our names.

"That sounds perfect." He put his arm around me and we started walking out of the airport. I led him to our car. I couldn't stop smiling, I was overwhelmingly glad that he was home. I hopped in to the back seat of the car just as Mom jumped out of the driver's side. She ran to Justin and he caught her in his arms and hugged her tightly. I watching out of our tinted windows, smiling. They just stood there in silence, holding each other. Finally, after what seemed like hours, Mom tilted her head up and smiled at Justin.

"Hi." She breathed. She looked so happy she could cry.

"Hi, baby girl." I heard Justin say through the still open car door. He kissed her forehead and helped her into the passenger's seat. People were starting to crowd around them. He jogged around the car and hopped in, shutting the door so we could have some privacy as a family. Mom just starred at Justin, beaming.

"I missed you!" Mom laughed.

"I missed you girls so much...so much." Justin said as he started up the car.

"But you're home now." Mom whispered.

"I'm home now."