Prologue

A/N:
A new story has begun - another live session one at that!
And as you guys might be curious about what will happen - let me say that I am curious too~
I do have several storylines in mind - but it will all depend on the voting - so who knows where this will go?

Before we start, I want to thank everyone that supports me - both here on Wattpad, on the Discord server, but especially my patreons 💜

A special thank goes to Pernille Elvegaard for her support on Patreon - thank you so much 💜

Once upon a time, there was a bunny living his life as happily as any bunny could live. He had friends and siblings, as well as doting parents that loved their kids and each other more than anything in the world. However, even though his life was filled with merriment, the bunny was still not happy.

When he looked around him, the bunny could not help but see that there were many people around him that were not happy. He asked his parents why everyone was not happy, but they could do nothing but shake their heads.

"Not everyone is as lucky enough to find their soulmate"

These words got stuck in the bunny's long ears; swirling around until he could no longer take it. It was not fair - not fair that some found their person, while others did not. Lying awake in his bed that night, the bunny hatched a plan. He knew what he could do - and who he would have to ask for help.

And so, at the brink of dawn the next morning, he packed a bag of lunch snuck out. It was quite a way to walk for a small bunny, but by lunch, he finally was able to climb the steps up to the statue of the Goddess.

Kneeling down by the statue, the bunny told the Goddess of the unhappiness he saw and wished for her help. As he finished, he got back on his feet, but was surprised as a bright light surrounded him.

The Goddess had heard him - and she would like to help him - but she could not make it happen on her own. She would need his help.

The bunny was so happy to hear this that he soon agreed. He would do anything he could to help out.

Suddenly, the light surrounding him changed color to purple, and the bunny felt something take form in his hands.

Looking down, his eyes widened in wonder as he was now holding one soul egg in each hand. As he watched, his hands moved on their own - moving closer together until the eggs touched. A flash of purple blinded him, and when he could finally see again, the eggs had changed.

Instead of two eggs in his hands, they had now melted together - forming a heart of clear purple.

Watching it, the bunny felt a new feeling grow in him. He could feel them in there - two souls belonging together - and being together.

The sound was wonderful, and tears gathered in the eyes of the bunny as he listened.

"The souls of the soulmates will now know each other when they meet." The goddess told him. "However, this can only be done here, so it will be your task to bring the soul mates into the world. Can you do that?"

Tears still in his eyes, the bunny nodded. This would be his purpose.

However, what neither the bunny nor the Goddess saw, was the shadow behind a nearby tree. 

A/NMy first prologue, you guys!So what do you guys think?

A/N
My first prologue, you guys!
So what do you guys think?

I'd love to hear from you guys - that is much of the reason why I love writing - and I wish that I could do this full time - and I want to thank all of you that support this dream of mine over at Patreon 💜
https://www.patreon.com/FictionFairy