CHAPTER 1

You are perfectly enjoying these days your life. Wearing a bikini, tanning under the sun and sunglasses on. The weather is hot but you are loving it. As the time passed by, you realized that you are only left with 3 days to spend and have fun here. Sadly, you sat up straight and lowered your sunglasses.

"Guess i have to say you bye bye hawaiiiii, i really loved you more than i ever loved a man."
you said while pouting and picking your things up from the spot. You walked towards the exit of the beach not wanting to leave. finally, you turned and said aloud 

"HAWAII I WILLL MISS YOUU, TILL THEN BYEEEEEEEE" you waved so energetically that you were on the verge of tripping but never tripped. instead you found yourselves hanging in the hands of someone you didnt know. you stood straight and turned around only to see a very handsome man in sunglasses! you were literally blown up!! "Be careful miss, it might have ended up in a bad injury." he showed his charming smile which almost killed you.

"oh- i am soo sorry for not being careful,  i am really sorry. i will be careful from now on and thank you for saving me" you blurted out and then felt embarrassed.
"you don't have to be so formal, it was just a little help." he gigled.

You wanted to remain in this situation forever but you couldn't after you realized that the sun was almost setting down

"I would really have to leave right because the sun is setting down. It was really nice meeting you...?"
"oh, it's Namjoon, kim Namjoon." he said softly making your flutter for the 100th time. Goshhh... This man is something else.

"it was nice meeting you kim Namjoon, i am bae ro na." you said sweetly not wanting to ruin your first impression on him.

"A pretty name with a pretty face I guess. " we both laughed at his statement. We both bowed to each other and parted out ways but his impact never left your mind.

NAMJOON'S POV:

"hello"

"hello, guess something happened today!"

"what happened?"

"i met your sister today in hawai"

"what are you doing there? "

"i was just enjoying sometime btw your sister is soo hot gotta admit that."

"shut up you pervert!" he laughed "she might be able to find the item(S) but i dont want her to get in any mess because of us, so keep an eye on her. i just want to keep her safe."

"okay buddy! guess i will be on my wayy, bye!"

"bye "

something just doesn't feel right, she isn't connected to all this, is she? guess i have to find about myself not letting others know. I just hope that everything would be fine.

i walked towards the exit of the beach, quietly following her. there she stood with her perfect body and a pretty smile. Guess, i was really falling for her. she would not remember but we used to play when we were todlers, that time was so much fun, i thought while smiling.

i saw her going towards a particular parked car. " she might have came here through that" i thought. i quickly ran towards my car, seated in, started the engine and followed her. the ride was going quite simple because she has not done a move which would be suspicious. but suddenly i got a notification saying someone messaged me. i opened my phone at the same time safely driving.

STOP FOLLOWING HER, YOU WONT GET ANYTHING LOOSERRRRRRRRR - UNKNOWN.

i WAS I COMPLETE STATE OF SHOCK.