CHAPTER 4

THE ARRIVAL DAY

BAE RO NA POV

i huffed as i got off from my flight. that was really tiring. phew.

i dragged my luggage to the entrance and stopped waiting for someone to pick me up. jhope oppa can forget about many other important responsibilities but not me. i know i havent told him about my flight's time he must have checked it himself. 

HOOOONKK! BEEP BEEP!

a loud noise of a car's horn just made me came out of my thoughts. 

it was a pink cadillac, so aesthetic, soo pretttyyyy, a kind of car i have wanted. i watched my surrounding and saw people staring at the car...geez but i caught myself staring too as if that was sent for me. i averted my gaze and changed the direction i was standing. i had sunglasses and makeup on and an outfit of my type, i felt pretty.

 i had sunglasses and makeup on and an outfit of my type, i felt pretty

IMAGINE YOURSELVES WEARING THIS ON YOUR FLIGHT.

ughh how much time i have to wait.

TAP

i jerked at the sudden tap on my shoulder. i turned around only to see a tall man in all black.
who is he? Maybe he has mistaken me of someone else, yeah.
He suddenly took my luggage and started going towards the direction of the car.

"Hey, hey-mister, i think you are mistaken." i said while running after him.

he turned around.
"Are you bae ro na?"
"yes"
"so, i am not mistaken."
"hey! I- STOP."he has such a cold personality.
"i have been sent by jhope, so please co-operate. "
"i don't trust you."
"alright, so just talk to him and ask."

yeah i can do that, how foolish of me, duh!

i dialed his number and talked to him and realized that he was one of his friend that he sent to pick me up from airport. his name was jungkook, jeon jungkook. 

"i am sorry for mistaking you as someone else." i apologized. 

"aah no, you dont need to actually it was my fault i just straight away took your luggage."

"so.. we should go, i guess."

"yeah sure"

he walked straight towards that pink cadillac and i was shocked that jhope oppa bought  a new car!?? i thought it was for someone else. the car was so pretty i just couldnt take my eyes of the interior. i wish it was for me. 

in a nick of time we reached my home, omigod i missed it so much. 

i got out of the car and squinted my eyes as the sun shone upon me, it was such a beautiful weather. jungkook guy helped me take my luggage out and we walked into my house. as i went i saw jhope oppa talking to someone and when he turned his face it was....

jimin?????????