CHAPTER 2

BAE RO NA's POV

i sighed and went towards the changing room, of course i cannot enter the hotel with a bikini on everyone would be staring at me. 

oh shit i think i forgot my sunglasses ughh, why am i so careless? i fastened my pace because the sun was on its verge of setting down. no no no. there are a lot of creeps here at night. i went where i was sitting before. ughh, where is it? i looked thoroughly buttt...i was not able to find it. my stupid ass just lost another pair of it. i frowned after not finding it for straight 2 min, guess i will have to go back without them.

while i was going back on my way i heard namjoon guy talking to someone. after hearing their conversation i was shocked.

w-what? he knows oppa? my eyes widened after i realized i spoke too loud. shrugging all the thoughts away i went back to changing room, not wasting more time.

i changed into a formal outfit and went towards the car that i rented. i opened the door, sat in, started the engine and drove towards the hotel. 

the drive was rather quiet. i started some rnb and chill music, which i absolutely loved. the vibes created are so heavenly. i relaxed while safely driving as well as adoring nature. it felt like i never wanted to go back again.

i reached the hotel i was staying in, i parked my car and went in.

NAMJOON's POV 

WHO IS THIS? i wrote. i was definitely not calm after knowing that someone was stalking me, it could be an enemy and on top of that the other person knew her too. i have to keep her safe.

i tried my best to maintain my chill. no reply. why wasnt the sender replying? nevermind, i sighed and got back on to driving but i wasnt able to see her car. i was left behind. i fastened my speed in the hope she hasnt got too far away.

i finally reached the hotel she was staying in. i quickly went in and what i saw was more shocking than the text. there jimin was chatting with her. THAT BASTARD. 

so he sent the text.

AUTHOR's NOTE

heyyy everyone, i know these chapters are tooo short as compared to other authors. its because its my first time doing all this. i hope you dont mind them. have a good day. comment and vote too!!