Chapter 1: NYC, here I come!

(Y/N's POV)
I sat down on the plane and stared at the window nervously, I have always had a fear about being on a plane because of how many disasters that have happened. I just hope there aren't any babies on here, that would make it worse. "Is the seat beside you taken?" I look over and see a tall older women standing to my left and gulp, "N-no you can sit by me.." "Great, sorry. I know how awkward it can be sitting beside someone you don't know." "Haha, yeah!" she sat beside me, and I turned on the tablet on the seat in front of me. None of the movies look interesting.. aha! Chucky's Bride! Beetlejuice too? And Corpse Bride? Wow all of my favorite movies! I select Chucky's bride and as soon as I start watching it, a flight attendant comes. "Hello! My name is Kaitlyn and I will be your flight attendant for today. Do you guys need anything?" I look over and shake my head "No ma'am." The woman beside me asked for water. "Chucky's bride huh? I could never be able to watch a scary movie like that. Just thinking about it freaks me out." "Haha, well.. they definitely aren't the best thing to watch before bed!" I cringed at myself. "Haha, definitely not! I'm Sarah. Sarah Cosmo." "I'm Y/N. Very nice to meet you." "Lovely meeting you too. Where are you headed off to?" "New York City. It's gonna be my new home." "Ah the big apple huh? I'm headed to New Jersey, I'm gonna be a lawyer there." "Oooh! That's so cool! I'm going to NYC to be a florist." "A florist? My mother loves flowers, especially yellow roses." "I love yellow roses as well!" "Well look at that. Haha." I smile and put on my headphones to watch my movie.
1 hour later..
"Attention! We are less then 5 minutes away from the next airport in New York. Please remain seated until further notice." I start getting those nervous butterflies again, we're so close to my new home..
5 minutes later and the airplane lands..
"We have landed. Please get your things and exit safely." I stand up and get my luggage and walk to the nearest taxi and get in. "Where to?" "The new place in the big city, you know, Le Petite Bouquet." "Yes ma'am." I hand the driver the money and watch the world go by outside the window. Waiting to get to my new home.