"Oh no he's hot!"

"Oh shit! " I saw I had a missed call from my best friend Nevaeh. I called back and she answered, thankfully. Sometimes she can be kinda petty and not answer, but I got lucky. "Sorry girl I was getting ready!" "Uh huh. Well, you'll never guess what just happened!" "Tell me!" "I ran into Katie, you know, the weird girl from middle school?" "Uh huh?" "And she-" Nevaeh giggled. "She got a fuckin tattoo on her cheek! It was a tear drop!" Nevaeh started dying of laughter. "NOT THE TEAR DROP TATTOO-" I started laughing as-well. "Well I gotta go, I have an appointment to get my nails done. Bye biotch, love you!" "Love ya too hoe!" Nevaeh giggled and hung up. I went out and rushed to the Winter Garden and gave them my ticket and I went to take my seat. It was the front row baby! I silenced my phone and waited for the curtain to come up. When it came up, I was hella surprised. Dewey Finn was low key attractive. I continued watching and thought of that one scene from sponge bob "Oh no he's hot!" I almost laughed but I managed to stop myself. I kept watching. "When I climb to the top of mount rock!" was low key catchy.
After the show
I was DEFINITELY gonna meet the guy who played him. I went to the signing and met him. He was a lot hotter in person. He signed my playbill. I quietly squealed. His eyes were a gorgeous hazel and his smile could light up an entire room, after that I went home and looked him up to see what all I missed out on. His birthday is February 5th and he's 28, I'm 27. I was certainly surprised about how close in age we were. It also said he was single, I squealed. I called Nevaeh to tell her about this fortunate discovery. "Hey bitch what's up?" "Girl you will NOT believe the situation I just had!" "Tell me." "Okay so, I just went and saw School of Rock the musical." "Okay?" "And I was like oh my god the main character is low key kinda hot." "Mhm?" "So I went to stage door and got my playbill signed by him, and guess what?" "What happened?" "After that, I went home and looked him up, he's 28 and single!" We both squealed. "Okay well you better go get him fast!"