𝓐 𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓾𝓶

⚠️TW⚠️// Transphobia & Mentions of sexual harrasment

Anne was sure of something, she didn't like change

Change meant leaving stuff behind, adapting to new things, change meant to start over.

And that's how Anne's life could be described as. Change. Changing of school, of country, changing of classmates and teachers. She never had the time to truly adapt to anything, she never had the time to miss anything or anyone. Change, meant seeing new kids, something she never looked forward to.

She remembered that day, she was six or seven years at least, entering the school as many kids stared at her. She never liked being watched by so many people, it made her anxious, but she tried keeping her head low. People pushed her on purpose, laughing mockingly as the girl did nothing to avoid it.

A boy, whose name she can't remember, pushed her hard enough to make her stumble and fall, luckily, her backpack was closed so she could just pick it up and head to class without being there any longer. She picked up her backpack and continued walking, but she could hear the boy's voice alongside some laughter that the kids around them caused.

"Oh, come on! Are you going to run? Why don't you come and fight like a real man?" the boy said, another kid added. "I don't think  h̸̖͓̠̳̀̏͆̿̋̿͊͛͝ę̵̢͎̭̳̟̓̾́̆̋͊͝wants that, h̸̢̛͉͕͔̩̥̓̓̏͆͗́ͅȅ̸̢͓̗͔͙̫̪̄̀͝'̷̨̥̳̻̠̉̔͗̅̿̔͂̽̂s̴̟̠̤̱̙̖͉̓̀̓going to run away like a little girl and run to h̸̢̛͉͕͔̩̥̓̓̏͆͗́ͅi'̷̨̥̳̻̠̉̔͗̅̿̔͂̽̂s̴̟̠̤̱̙̖͉̓̀̓mom."

More laughter, but she didn't care, she just had to ignore them and everything would be fine.

She walked into the classroom and sat at the very back of the class, the room was still empty and the teacher was not there, so she took out a notebook and began drawing. She must've zoned out for a while, she looked up to hear the teacher taking attendance, her shoulders dropped, this was one of the things she dreaded the most, alongside lunchtime and breaks.