𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝙸: 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕

London, England 1992

As soon as his friend finished with his experiment, they both fled the scene, he didn't know how they were able to do so without getting caught by the police, but he guessed his friend had already everything planned, he was a strategic person after all.

When they got out, two people were already waiting outside for them in the dark alley, a woman, and another man, making sure that no one had been followed, they wasted no time looking for the door they had made weeks before their plan, finding it very well hidden behind a big trashcan. His friend and the woman entered the door first leading into a tunnel, leaving the other man and him running behind them. He saw light on the other side of the passage they were in, trying to hurry up in case the police would find clues about their whereabouts, his friend and the other woman were already behind the other door that lead to the abandoned building they called their home, waiting for him and the other man, they ran faster.

"You were a good friend 'Sey, you know that right?" he stopped running as his friend used that old ridiculous nickname that was given to him so long ago, usually when that nickname came out of his friend's mouth he already knew something bad was going to happen. "But you know, you and your other friend are getting in our way." his friend let out a dramatic sigh, "You know it didn't have to end up like this but, alas..." After a small pause, he grabbed the other man by the wrist, making him stop running too, fearing what his "friend" might do next. "Goodbye 'Sey. It was nice while it lasted, huh?" with that, his friend closed the door, he got out of his shock and ran again to the door, grabbing the doorknob and pulling on it, knowing it was pointless. He was stuck in the tunnel with the other man, his only friend left...

Well, he didn't even know if he could trust anyone anymore.

He shook his head, there was no time for distractions, if he wanted him gone, that was fine by him. He knew this would happen eventually, he knew this since the day they first met all those years ago when he felt the tight grip on his hand when they shook hands, when his friend looked at him, he could already hear the millions of thoughts running inside his brain. So he was ready in case anything would happen, after installing the doors on the alley, he had dug two tunnels underground, they were in case the doors wouldn't be enough for them to hide.

Or in case something like this happened...

The tunnel was hidden below a fancy-looking plant his (ex)friend had insisted on buying because he thought it was a good idea to have decorations that would make the place look more lively, so he took the chance to use it to hide this from him.

He wasted no time in moving the plant from its place, he could've sworn he heard the police nearby, and he didn't wanna risk anything. The other man was standing there, still in shock and wearing a confused expression asking silently what the heck was happening. "Here, questions are for later, we gotta go if we don't want to get caught by the police." the other man nodded, wasting no time and going down the tunnel, he followed behind, closing it as if they were never there.

They arrived at a room, it was big (it was as big as the building they used to live in, after all, it was just beneath it.) it was empty, of course, so they would have to build and add new stuff in there, they could do that, but that was something for later, meanwhile, he had to think quickly, he had more important things to do. 

He sat on the floor and took out of his bag, two gems, two colored gems, a pink one and a yellow one, contrasting with the grey ones his friend had created. "I've known ?̷̭̩̠̥̝̼͙̐̋̅̏̓͠¿̸̧̛̞͚̝̻͇̼̎̈́̀̇̎̑̉̊?̶̨̬̤̠̻̊͊̈̅̈̈́̈͜͠ͅ¿̸̢̙̗̞͔͎͔̖̘̣̑͗͊͋̀?̵̨̧̝͋̐¿̷̭̺̫̝̜͔̠͖͑̀̌?̸͉͖͚̑ for a long time, and I knew he wasn't a good person. I knew he wanted to get rid of me one way or another, after all, we were both using each other to get what we wanted." He then showed the two gems to the other man, the only two gems he carried, the rest? They were in his ex-friend's possession.

The other man gasped, "You- you stole them." he stated, surprised to see the gems and their strange-looking colors of them. He chuckled looking at the other man, "Of course, you can see the colors. They are made for just a few people to notice their bright colors, whoever is the holder of the gem, and of course you and me. I trust you won't say a thing or betray me like that other asshole. And if you do... I'll make sure to kill you right here and there." he looked at the man with dark deep eyes, threatening him, the other man's face didn't change from a neutral expression, nodding as he waited for him to continue, "I experimented with the gems, without him noticing, six gems to be exact, I couldn't take but two of them, there was no time. But he won't notice that something else is going on with those other gems that were touched by me. He will give those gems to some other people, people, that will be essential, people that he won't know would be against him. I took these two gems to test them, and we will need to find someone that can help us." The other man nodded, sitting beside him, looking at the two gems.

"Well old friend, I guess this is war."