Water puffs civilization

Water puffs pov
I told them about my village. about all the good guys and bad guys. All of me friends were excited to meet them. they are getting ready right now.
They started walking towards puffville
"here we are, lets go meet the people he said. Bob was standing infront of...um, nothing?
"Jim hey, hows the family"said wp "great, great, im good too. i guess i will see ya later" wp was talking to nobody. "that is jim this is max" he waved... at nothing. something strange was going on.
"Well hi jim and hi max, we are karl and bob. we are gonna... go now" said karl. "Yep sorry but we want to-" wp cut him off "HEY jim was talking... wait until he is finished... im sorry, please go on". karl and bob were both puzzled.
Karls pov:
What is happening. is wp INSANE or... or..nevermind, he is insane. no one sane talks to trees and asks "hey dude how was your date".. that is NOT normal, at all.

So bob and karl slowly walked away, hoping wp and his "friends" wouldn't notice. "YO HOMIES WHERE U AT" wp yelled while karl and bob hid behind the bushes.

Bobs pov:

What should i do. what should i say. do i run, or do i stay. maybe its a phase. maybe he is cra-cra. yep he is cra-cra... talking to the tree again.
Oh god... he is walking towards me. "RUUUUUUUUUUUUN FOREST RUUUUUUUUUUUUN" what the heck... he is CHASING US?!?!!??

The both of them dashed out of the bushes screaming. wp was gaining on them. "we have to split up, its the only way we will survive" said karl. *romantic music plays* "u will always be "my whale" said karl. they ran opposite ways... smacking face first into trees. A for effort karl and bob, A for effort.