Portal race

They started walking around. "Its nice here. so...peaceful. i think we are safe here" bob said.

Soon after, a deep voice said "yes, yes very nice indeed". "RUUUUUUUUN bob RUUUUUUN" yelled karl. it was that monster again.

They ran around bends, up and down hills, and even through streams." i think we lost h- that thing. the monster thing" said bob. "good" replied karl. "yah i think we did it. we lost him, good job" exclamed the monster. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN forest RUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNN"

yelled bob and karl while running away again. they seen a portal and jumped through. once again, they didnt know where they were. Karl kicked the portal shut and ran to a tall purple mountain with a small cave in it. it was round. about 10 feet in diameter. "lets stay here the night, karl"

Said bob, allthough the way he said it sounded like a question. "yah, ok!!! i will get some wood for the fire" replied karl. "good i will go hunting for some meat to eat" exclaimed bob. "noooooooooo get veggies and froots" karl is a veggetarian.

They met back at the cave with some supplies and food(veggies and fruit and meat). once they started a fire, they started cooking they veggies and meat. then they started boiling water.

"Smells so good. im gonna make a veggie soup and you can eat your sacrificed..." said karl with sas "... um, what is that". bob replied with an IDK!!

The soup and "meat" tasted different than there normal demention. All they did was say "hmm..uh" a repeated amount of times. "this tastes differeny said karl. "very different" replied bob. bob didnt know what that animal was but hunted it anyways.

They woke up the next day with stomache aches. "ooooowowwwwwowowowowoowow" said karl. "that made my stomache hurt. does your stomache hurt, bob" "yeah alot. we should go see if there are anymore portals to jump through. are ya coming" karl nodded and went outside with bob.

There were several portals. one was red and had fire coming out "nope not that one" said bob. another one had water and cute fish "sorry, bob. i know your a whale but... i cant swim" explained karl.the other one had the monster in it and it was running towards the portal door. and the same time, both karl and bob kicked away and it broke into pieces. there was one more and it looked so calm and had water and fire and earth, light, darkness, nature, and it even had air to breath. Well, they obviosly jumped through it.

BOBS POV:this place looks amazing

Karl keeps saying we should just go home but i think we should stay. its nice here.

"Lets go find a portal and get back home" said karl impatiantly. "no, im staying here" replied bob "im not going this place has everything im living here you can leave but your alone on this one. bye" bob walked away. "wait" said karl " i'll stay" karl followed bob. bob and karl went traveling through the jungle. there were earthly animals. earthly plants, too. it was like earth but... better.

No smoke, garbage, litter, buildings. it was more earthly than earth.

KARLS POV:

Bob was right. its great here. soon, we found a wterfall next to fair sized cave. "bob, i think i found our new home"