The adventures of karl and bob: breakfast land

"Finally thats over" said karl after stabbing the evil waffle king in his heart of syrup. *ring ring ring...* "who is jo" asked bob, karls imaginary friend who is a purple whale. " idkaaaaaaaaaaay" replied karl. karl answer his phone. "hi jo" said bob "hellow" said jo. "who are you" asked bob. "I ASK THE QUARSHTIONS HERE missy"! "hey im a man whale" commented bob.

"whatever BOB. Let me speak to karl the great " demanded jo. "no your not the boss of me" said bob. "oh, snap" whispered karl. "ACCUALY IM THE BOSS of... OF KARL, THE GREAT" claimed jo." where is mister karl" asked jo. " fine here i am" said karl as little enthusiasum rolled off his tongue. " oh good.... well, i will see you soon. good bye" said with a laugh. he hung up all the sudden, a portal appeared on the ground infront of them. not thinking, karl jumped in holding on to bob. bob fell in after. they opened there eyes and found them selfs in a land of glass, thin glass. They fell through it and found out that this wasn't glass land. This was sharp and point objects land. obviosly, they go and dance around on knifes, broken glass, and sharp scissors. After bob almost cuts off his own flippers, PURPOUSLY, a tall shadow was coming around the bend. it has six arms, four or five legs, and two heads. "is that... jo" asked bob in a whisper. " um... i hope not" responded karl. all of the sudden, a deep voice growled "who goes there". karl turned back and saw that the portal was still there. but it was getting smaller and smaller and smaller. they went running towards it. karl jumped through. yet bob was stuck because his flippers were too big. karl pulled him through just in time. The portal shut. they noticed that they werent home. they didn't even know where they are. And they werent upset about it either. They were happy that they werent with that monster anymore.