Hualian first night

Last‌ ‌time,‌ ‌they‌ ‌spent‌ ‌eight‌ ‌hundred‌ ‌years‌ ‌running‌ ‌towards‌ ‌each‌ ‌other.‌ ‌

This‌ ‌time,‌ it only took an instant to fall into each other's‌ ‌embrace.

The night sky was filled with a thousand lights and beneath it, both a red and a white figure in a tight embrace. In that single moment, it worthed more than any words spoken aloud.

Even after he took Hua Cheng back to the Huangji temple. Xie Lian was still staring at him, unwilling to look away, tightly clinging on to Hua Cheng, as if, if he blinked or simply let go, Hua Cheng will disappear into a thousand silver butterflies again, nowhere to be found.

Hua Cheng pressed Xie Lian into his arms, gently stroking his hair while saying in a soft voice, ''Gege, don't be scared. "

Xie Lian buried himself in Hua Cheng's chest, greedily breathing in his scent, still unable to calm down, he restlessly rubbed his head against Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng kissed Xie Lian's forehead, "I said I would come back, and I also said that I would never leave you, gege, please believe me."

While his eyes were still stained with tears, he looked up at Hua Cheng, still the same face that was so gentle that it was about to melt him, still the same eye that would never hide his love for him.

Xie Lian raised his hand and traced Hua Cheng's forehead with his fingers, brushing over his eyebrows, crossing the bridge of his nose, and finally stopping at Hua Cheng's two thin lips.

He was restless, his heart shouting and yearning as if something unbearable was about to spill out, and as if he needed something to fill it up.

Couldn't hold back, and didn't even want to.

"San Lang . . . . . . "

"Hmm. "

Xie Lian stood on his toes, gave Hua Cheng a quick peck, then pulled away slightly and said, ''I'm not borrowing spiritual power, I just simply want to kiss you. "

Without another moment of hesitance, Xie Lian immediately went back to kissing Hua Cheng.

Hua Cheng wrapped his arms around Xie Lian's waist, letting him awkwardly lick and slowly grind at his lips, returning the small kisses occasionally. Hua Cheng slightly opened his mouth, prompting Xie Lian to put in half of his tongue, being unaware that the other person had already been waiting for a long time, at the moment the tip of their tongues were met, Xie Lian trembled, it felt like electricity running through his veins, making him weak in his knees.

"Mmm . . . . . . " Xie Lian felt light headed, his hands wrapped around Hua Cheng's neck, half leaning on him, unconsciously withdrawing from Hua Cheng's mouth, but Huacheng came after him, pestering him relentlessly, enticing him.

Xie Lian only knew his tongue was being sucked, then lightly bitten and then licked, being mindlessly intertwined with Hua Cheng, as if floating in the clouds, light and soft.

It was only after a long time that the two of them parted their lips reluctantly, and Xie Lian realized that a certain part of his body had long since undergone an incredible transformation and was pressing itself against Hua Cheng's thigh. And his own lower abdomen too, was also being poked by Hua Cheng.

Flames faintly danced under Hua Cheng's eye, but somehow was still able to force himself to hold back and separate his body from Xie Lian's.

Xie Lian panicked, nervously grabbing onto Hua Cheng again.

The physical embarrassment was being overwhelmed by the panic of leaving Hua Cheng, and though his cheeks were flushed red with embarrassment and his breath shaky, he still didn't want to part with Hua Cheng, not even for another second. Also, no longer did he want to hide the shameful desire he had for Hua Cheng.