The start

izuku is currently 4 years old and is preparing to see the quirk doctor he's jumping up and down with excitement "c'mon dear we have to go see the quirk doctor right?" inko yelled "coming mom." he yelled running down the stairs inko let out a small chuckle, he ran to the door wanting to open it and run outside inko opened the door and she could barely see him go to the car.

TIMESKIP

we are now arriving at the quirk doctor "mom mom mom can i get out now?" izuku said with a huge smile on his face "yes izuku" she said unlocking the door he ran outside and waited at the door for his mother he quickly calmed down to go inside inko opens the door to the doctor and signed all the paperwork. they sat down and izuku started playing with his fingers and a small blue light appeared on his hand. "woah MOM i got my quirk i got my quirk!!!""well calm down sweetie we are going to see what your quirk is soon." "midoriya family" one of the nurses called. "well izuku it's our turn" she said as she got up he shot up not saying a word he almost lost it and ran to the door but he stayed calm and walked to the door holding inko's hand they went and waited in the doctor's office "ah hello ms.midoriya and izuku ready to see what your quirk is?" he asked the small child izuku nodded his head rapidly "ok" the doctor said tapping izuku's head. the doctor felt immense power he pulled his hand back and said "this is new" "what is" asked a curious inko the doctor then told them " well his quirk allows him to use every quirk in the past present and future izuku then filled with surprise yelled "i'm gonna be the next number one hero!!!!" "well that's good kid cuz if you didn't not even all might could stop you" "woah i'm that strong" izuku thought as they left the doctor izuku after they got home decided to ask to play at the park inko said yes and he left to play he then saw "kacchan" he yelled "kacchan hey wanna play" he then saw him bullying a blue haired girl he decided to help the girl and tried using his quirk to push bakugo away and what do you know he got pushed away and then he ran towards the girl and asked" hey are you okay?" she said "yes i am but are you going to hurt me too" she asked scared he said" no im izuku midoriya" he said she then hesitantly said " i-im nejire hado" he than held his hand out and she grabbed his hand.

END