relationship

so we begin where we left off nejire grabbing izuku's hand izuku hadn't thought much of him helping her and was about to walk off when nejire asked "hey do you wanna play?" he then turned around and said "sure" walking back to her, they play and run around until " nejire sweetie c'mon time for dinner" izuku though still had time to play he asked her "nejire do you wanna be a hero?" "yes yes i do i do" "then we'll meet again in ua" "ok izuku" she went home and ate dinner and slept dreaming about them meeting in ua izuku still in the playground was laying in a slide  thinking about how she was super cute keep in mine he's 6 and she's 8 and he then realized he liked her but would have to wait to go to ua inko called him home as it was time for dinner, he was sad but then realized he that nejire had dropped her bracelet and he decided to keep it and give it back to her at ua.

TIMESKIP

izuku is now 16 and is preparing to take the ua entrance well its not really a test for him its more like squashing an ant in between his fingers he gone done stretching and waited for mic to say go after 4 seconds mic yelled "GO!!!" izuku just started and took down all the 3 pointers in under 30 seconds all-might spit out his coffee as not even he took that many points that fast all-might then asked "who is this kid" nezu replied "i don't know all-might he seems like he could take you down" all-might thought about giving him one for all which he already had then through telekinesis he said "i'm flattered but i don't need it all-might" all-might started freaking out "ugh what is it yagi" aizawa asked angrily "that kid just spoke to me through my head" aizawa was a tad bit surprised then said "i want him in my class" izuku already having the record for most points which he had 358 points had even inko who knew some of his power was a bit surprised the big three happened to be watching the fight and nejire saw an interesting green haired boy she then realized it was izuku the boy who helped her all those years ago the big three went back too class.

TIMESKIP

we are now in classes from ua the big three asked for permission to visit class 1a nezu said yes and we are now at class 1a's door they opened the door and walked in izuku realized immediately that one of the big three was in fact nejire he teleported and gave a hug and "did you miss me?" she immediately nodded her head rapidly as mirio and tamaki were about to attack him he glared at them telling them silently don't ruin this  he then asked if they could talk in private she agreed wanting to tell him she has had a crush on him since the time he saved him he started to talk but was cut off by nejire "i-i l-like y-y-ou i-zuku" he smiled "great guess be both like the now will you be my girlfriend?" he asked "YES" she screamed loud enough for the class to hear her and then they walked back to class  he sat down and she stood up next to tamaki and mirio mineta and denki  gave izuku death glares he didn't care he was happy he then raised his hand "yes midoriya" asked aizawa "can i fight the big three alone?"

END