uraraka's yandere side

so were back at the classroom and mineta and denki giving izuku death glares and uraraka death glaring nejire izuku noticed this but didn't say anything he was a bit worried but brushed it off "alright class since izuku wants to fight the big three ill permit it" "WHAT!!" yelled everyone in the class accept the big three izuku and aizawa "yes now izuku go get ready" "yes sir"

TIMESKIP

"ok so how you wanna do this izuku" mirio asked "well i want to fight all of you at once" "ok" said mirio, they walked into the gym and got ready the big three got inn there hero costumes and izuku got in his hero costume he is taller then in canon and lokks like this in his hero costume

nejire saw this and had a huge blush which made izuku blush a very small amount compared to nejire, uraraka saw this and got ready to kill nejire so izuku and the big three were about to start fighting and mic yelled "GOOOOOOO!!!!!!" izuku started...

nejire saw this and had a huge blush which made izuku blush a very small amount compared to nejire, uraraka saw this and got ready to kill nejire so izuku and the big three were about to start fighting and mic yelled "GOOOOOOO!!!!!!" izuku started slowly walking to the big three "don' get cocky" said mirio going underground izuku just smirked a little and said "i have a reason to be cocky" as mirio came up behind him izuku just looked back and smiled as mirio was gut punched and knocked out then tamaki tried using his oyster shield and trap izuku but izuku flicked it and it shattered tamaki then got the shit scared out of him and fell down out of fear izuku then knocked him out and threw him at mirio as he walked towards nejire she walked towards him when they met in the middle he just kissed her and said "sorry my love" uraraka was fuming and stomped out of the gym and then izuku just chopped nejire's neck knocking her out they woke up 4 hours later and it was dark nejire then asked "where's izuku?" "he's right here" said mirio as izuku just smiled and walked towards nejire and kissed her he picked her up and carried her to a bench outside and gave a blanket and told her to wait he had to get something, uraraka saw this as the perfect way to get rid of nejire she slowly crept up behind her and stabbed her in the side as izuku was walking back he saw this and his eyes went red he teleported to uraraka grabbed her neck with one hand and chocked her and then threw her body away (she was still alive) he then rushed towards nejire and picked her up teleported to rg ( recovery girls office) 

END