Part 7

Hello Everyone,
Here is Next Part of my story.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like this part also.

Space Academy,

Nandini first went and meet her principle. After getting her I D card and fee receipt, she started seeing whole promises of academy. When she is roaming whole promises one boy is seeing her dreamy look. After sometime he move towards cateen where his other friends sitting. After convincing them, he bring outside where Nandini is standing with back towards them and talking with some girl.

One boy come forwards from the group which other boy brought them outside and speak,

Boy: Hey you short hight, pink top. Turn around I want to talk with you. It's Manik Malhotra's order.

(Nandini's Outfit)

(Nandini's Outfit)

Nandini first get angry due to boy's demand and slowly turn around in anger to teach him a lesson. That's it seeing each other Nandini and Manik shouted loudly,

Manan: (standing in front of each other both shout) Tum (You).

Seeing each other both drafted in their own  thought.

Nandini's POV:

Aiyappa in excitement of first day of college I totally forgot that Manik also study here in the same college. I have to careful from now. He will definitely do those things which will trouble  me. More ever if he says me being here to dad, and mom then what will I do? Aiyyappa please show some way to your this devotee.

Manik's POV:

O god not again. This orphan girl when will leave me in peace. I was happy that she left from my house but see now again standing here. One second Druv bring us here saying he found his love that means she is a girl whom he fall in love but she is my wife right?

Flashback:

Two girl and two boys are sitting in cateen of college and talking random things. One boy come running towards them and speak,

Boy: Buddy, Cabir, Aliya and Mukti

Cabir: Relax Druv why are running like this. We are here only.

Man: Yes buddy relax. And drink this water.

Saying he forwarded a bottle of water. Druv denying it speak,

Druv: No thanks buddy. But you all come with me. I will show you a girl with whom I fall in love at first sight only.

Aliya: Wow first sight love. Not bad.

Mukti: Let's go guys. Let's see who is the girl who take our Fab 5's Druv's hearts in first glance only.