Part 8

Hello Everyone,
Here is Next Part of my story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
Suggestions are also always welcomed.
I hope you all will like this part also.

After warning Aliya, Nandini moves from there while keeping her head high and also smriking to herself. Here in Fab 5 side all are fuming in anger except Manik who lost in his thought.

Manik's POV:

It's really that Nandini which I know from last 15 years. She is changed a lot in these two three months. Who is that boy? How Nandini know him? How dare that boy called Nandini as a love, his Jaan? She is mine. What the hell Manik what are you thinking? She is not your, she is just orphan girl whom your parents bring your home, she snatched everything from you. Don't forget that.

Manik's POV End.

He come out of his thought when he listen Cabir's voice,

Cabir: Manik let's go to canteen. I am hungry. After eating something we will think what we need to do with this little rat?

Mukti: You are right Cabir. She need to know who are Fab 5?

Aliya: I will not leave her at any cost?

Man: Leave it guys let's go. (patting Druv's back he speak) Let it be buddy. You will find your lady love early. She is not your type.

Aliya: (with smiling face she speak) Manik baby is saying correct Druv. You can find more better girl than that orphan.

Man: (with anger he speak) Aliya I am saying last time never call me baby or anything. We don't share any relationship other than a band member. Keep it in your mind.

Saying he moves from there. Cabir and Druv also moves behind him. After consoling Aliya, Mukti with Aliya come behind them. When all are moving towards canteen, all stopped seeing senerio infront of them.

Other Side,

After warning Aliya, when Nandini moving towards her class room, one boy come there with his gang and blocking her way he start speaking,

Boy: Hey baby. I am Harshad Saxsena. These are my friends.

Nan: (with not interested she speak) So what I need to do with you and your friends Mr. Harshad Saxsena.

Harshad: Hey cool down baby. I just introducing myself. Just want to know your good name. So I can propose you to for my girlfriend.

Nan: Listen Mr Harshad Saxsena I am not interested in introducing myself and also becoming your girlfriend. I am better as a single, more than to become some monkey's girlfriend.

Harshad: (with angry he speak while holding her hand) Till now I am giving offer to become my girlfriend. But seeing your attitude I think I have to force you to be my girlfriend. Be my girlfriend babe or else you will face worst side of Harshad.

This is what Fab 5 see and stand there. Seeing this Mukti speak,

Mukti: I must say first time this Harshad is doing good. This bitch is getting what she deserves? Cabir why are you standing, take out camera and start recording dude.

Listening Mukti, all come to their sence. Manik seeing Harshad holding Nandini's hand start moving from there to help Nandini but stopped finding hand on his arms and looks towards sourse and seeing person who is holding his hand he get angry and speak,

Man: Leave my hand Aliya.

Aliya: Manik, listen to us. Whatever Bhai is doing with that bitch doing correct. She deserve it for insulting you and us. You don't involve yourself in this.