Part 2

Hello Everyone,
Here is next part of the my story.
Sorry for supper late update.
Please ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Please check it.
Read it.
Vote it.
Comment on it.
Both positive and negative comments are always welcomed.
I hope you will like this part.

Nandini's Side,

After bidding secretly bye to her Mom and dad, Nandini come to station. She buy a ticket of train which going to Mumbai in next 15 minutes. After getting her ticket, she moves towards train and sit on her seat. She is crying, shivering and fearing about around her because first time she travelling alone. Still she just boosting herself saying 'Nandini you are strong. Nothing will happen to you. You can face it. You have to do this mom and dad. You can do it Nandini. '

After 5 minutes one boy who will be 27-28 years old come and sit besides Nandini. Seeing him, Nandini become scared and start to move towards backwards. Seeing this that boy speak,

Boy: Hey don't be afraid dear. Take breath and relax. I will not do anything wrong with you. Feel can safe around me. Don't be get scared about me, I am not wrong person. Sit proper on your seat.

Nandini only nodded her head in yes with small smile to him listening him. That young boy also gives her assuring smile and sit their waiting for some people and thinking about Nandini's behaviour,

Young Boy's POV:

I come to Delhi to attend my business deal two days back. With me my two crack piece also come without listening me. Thank god other crack piece didn't joined due to his dance program. Don't know if three joined then they can make my two days hell. But still I love them a lot.

I successfully cracked  deal for which I come here. Due to my two crack piece I have to travel in train when I strictly ordered them that we will travel in plane. But they never listened me. They want to travel in train and enjoy themselves. According to them we can interact with people in train but in plane we can't do it. Now see I am sitting in my seat and these two crack piece still outside on platform fighting with each other god knows on which topic. While entering into train I strictly ordered them to board the train. But they didn't give damm to my order. Being frustrated I come and sit on my seat.

When I come to my seat, I look besides me one girl sitting who may be in her 17 -18. After seeing me she get afraid and start to drag herself back. She is scared and that was reflecting through her eyes with some unsaid pain which she is trying to hide. She is looking like delicate doll who need lot of love, pamper, and protection. Don't know why but I don't like her scared face. So I take first step and stopped her from getting scared with soothing words. After hearing me she little relaxed and give me her smile which is cute but didn't reached her eyes. I also return her smile with my assurance smile. She is innocent and without second thought believe me.

After that I am waiting for my two crack piece. Till now they didn't come. Now train will start and these two are nowhere to see. I need to call them. When I opened the mobile to call them that time I received message from my one crack piece stating that they boarded train when they see it gonna start but in different train compartment. Also stated that they will reach at me in 5 minutes. I signed in relief after reading message.

After that I turn towards that girl who is sitting besides me and see that she is crying and wiping her tears. Don't know why but I don't like tears in her eyes. I decided to call her. So I speak,

Boy: Hey Miss.....

Other side Nandini is in her thought,

Nandini's POV:

Train will start now. My new journey will start. First time I start my new journey after my parents death with mom and dad. Now I have to do again but this time alone. I become orphan again. Why god why you do this me? I am this much bad that you don't feel to give some happy moments in my life. Manik whom today I married hates me a lot. I know his hate for me from childhood that's why I don't want to get marry to him but mom and dad forced me and see my fate now I standing alone. I have travel alone now and reach unknow city to search myself. I have to act I am brave now. Why you left me behind Amma, appa. Please come and take me with you people.