Commander's Orders (Drunk!Erwin x Reader)

She sat up from an unfamiliar, but comfortable warm bed. It was still dark out, and she couldn't see well enough even with the moon shining through the window.

She heard a small sigh coming from her side, and felt something tugging onto her waist.

Looking to see what it was, she saw the most unexpected thing to wake up next to.
Commander Erwin.His back faced the ceiling as he slept, his arm was on top of her.

Her eyes widened and all her senses have returned.

She looked down, seeing that only her undergarments remained while the rest of her clothes were thrown haphazardly everywhere, mixed in with a few of his clothes too.

She could feel her ears heat up with utter embarrassment.

She tried to escape, but there was a part of her that wanted to stay and look at the sight of him.

A soft grunt came from him, "(y/n), you better not be trying to leave me without saying goodbye." Erwin said, his voice groggy, muffled by a pillow. She laid back down in the hopes of not moving too much and waking him up completely.

He opened one eye and smiled at her.

"I'm so sorry for waking you up, commander." she felt the blood rush up to her cheeks.

He grinned, "Do you remember anything that happened?" he started to run his fingers on the side of her waist. It seemed as though he was in a very good mood.

Her spine tingled and she felt her face getting hotter, "...A bit." She lied. She remembered everything.

"I can't believe you guys were able to surprise me." Erwin said as he chuckled.

"I couldn't believe it would work either." she replied, smiling at him. His chuckle made her feel more comfortable. 

"I can't even believe up 'til now that you're on the same bed as me, (y/n)." he laughed lowly, pulling her in closer to his face.

Her eyes widened, she blushed even more; remembering seeing his naked body in all its glory, and feeling his skin against hers. She wanted to kiss him now, continuing what happened earlier.

---

"Surprise! Happy birthday!" everyone simultaneously greeted as Mike and Erwin came through the door.

The pure shock on Erwin's face was something she couldn't forget.

"Thank you, everyone!" he warmly smiled as he slyly played off his surprised expression.

As everyone continued to celebrate hours into the party, she would usually catch Erwin whispering to Mike and glancing at her, making faces and nudging each other.

She looked away, feeling as though they were making fun of her.

Looking back one more time, she quickly panicked, seeing them both approach.

"Hey. (y/n)." Mike said, trying to catch her attention. "You smell sober. He's yours to take care of for the night."

He pushed Erwin down on a seat beside her, not knowing what to do as he left. He didn't even give her a chance to retaliate. It wasn't fair. Just because she sober didn't mean she was given baby sitting duty. She looked at Mike as he left with a piercing glare. Only if he'd seen it, he would regret giving her the responsibility of taking care of Erwin.

After a few minutes of not talking at all, she noticed something peculiar in his actions.

He was drunk.

"Commander, are you okay?" she looked at his flustered face, his droopy eyes trying to focus on her as he smiled.

"I'm doing fine. How are you?" he answered with a clear, but slow voice, reaching for her hand.