(Not So) Annoying Part 2 (Eren x Reader)

(A/N) Okay, so, before the story begins, I just wanted to mention that I have the most atrocious memory and that I forget almost anything relatively important. So, this would be part two, but it's not contingent to the previous story. so this is a oneshot in itself. gah. I'm such a dumb author. Okay, you may proceed :c

---

"Eren... fuck" she panted, desperately gasping for air. "I'm about to..." she said between her breaths.

"Just... not yet," he was also out of breath. "Come on, faster. Don't give up on me yet." he grinned, looking right into her eyes. "Push harder, (y/n).."

She groaned, sweating profusely, her heart racing as she went faster, her legs giving up. She bit her lip, getting closer to finishing.

"Eren... I can't," she deeply inhaled, her legs giving up.

He stopped in his tracks and looked at her, "Oh, come on, (y/n)! You were so close to the finish line!" he stooped down to her, laid down on the floor.

"I don't give a shit, whatever, you've proved that you have better stamina than I do." her breaths started to settle.

He gestured towards her, pulling her up from the ground. She patted the dirt off of her.

"Come on, it's time to wash up," he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the bathroom.

"No, I'm going later." She pulled back and turned the opposite direction. "by myself." she emphasized.

"But... (y/n)! But...you're my girlfriend now," he walked to her and wrapped his arms around her, propping his chin onto her shoulder and pouting.

They earned a few looks from other soldiers, causing her to blush in embarrassment. "We can't bathe together. We aren't allowed to. Plus, I don't want you to see me." she tried- and failed- escaping his hold. "You haven't kissed me yet, either- we haven't gotten over that first hurdle." she tried pulling on his arms, prying them off her.

"Then kiss me now, then let's go to the bath together. I promise I will scrub your back." he suggested.

"How about you wait for me to be ready then I'll kiss you, okay?" she suggested.

He succumbed to her and removed his arms. "Fine." he pouted, "I'll wait for you. As long as it takes." he gave her a thumbs up. "Now give me a hug." he reached out for her.

She grunted and gave him a hug.

---

"You ready yet, (y/n)?" he set his chin on his hands set flat onto the table, as they ate their lunch. 

She frowned at him, "Eren, I'm sorry. I'm just not ready yet. We've only been dating for a month." she replied. 

"A month, (y/n). A month." he sighed. "Okay; I promise this is the last time I'll ask you. Alright? I don't want to annoy you." he took hold of her hand and squeezed it.

"Thanks, Eren." she looked down at him and squeezed his hand.

"But," he added. "The reason that I found out you liked me was because I annoyed you," he pouted and looked intently into her lips then biting his own.

She slapped his arm, "Shush. I don't encourage you to do that again."

---

"Mikasa!" she called out and waved to her, "I have to ask you a question." she panted as she reached her.

"What is it, (y/n)?" she turned around.

"I need to ask you something." she struggled between her breaths.