I'm proud of you

"Oh my god.."

Akane eyes grow wide as he saws a beautiful beach, the waves crashing onto the sand making it more beautiful, the sun beginning to set, soft winds hitting as two of them looked at the beach. Akane looked up at the beach with wide eyes, the lights are reflecting his eyes making his brown eyes even more majestic. It was heaven for both of them.

"Wow... I- this is such an amazing place I've ever seen president!"

"I once agree to, it is an amazing to view, right? Especially at this time. The perfect places to watch a sunset in those periods"

Akane nodded and stared at the view along with him. For the first time again, he felt calm. He takes a deep breath and exhales as if nothing will interrupt him in his moments. It is calm and silent. They both stared at the beach for a while. Neither of them talks, just staring at the view.

"Well how are you doing Akane"

"Uh...You could say I'm pretty good as usual.."

"Mhm, great to hear your okay Akane"

Akane looked up at him, he wanted to say something but the words can't escape from his mouth. It is the first time that he heard Teru using his proper name besides "Aoi"

"I-... Uh, what about you? President"

"Huh? Me? I'm also doing good as well"

"That's great!.. To hear that you feel okay... Erh.."

"I am doing good but sometimes on these days, things get rougher"

"Like what? Exorcist on the night and didn't get proper sleep?"

"Yeah that as well-"

"Jeez, you really need to take care of yourself. Don't be a burden on yourself. I get it, you've been going a rough times and especially since you were a kid. But now look around you. You are here and you survived the past. I know it's hard and I am feeling guilty for you because you never had a good childhood. Never had a proper life, to be honest. The past is the past and you can't change it anymore. I know you wanted to go back and change everything but it's not how things work. We made a mistake and move on. I did too, wanted to go back in the past only for my supernatural powers and especially for Aoi. But past is past after all and you can't change it Teru. I'm sorry if I made you upset but you gotta check the reality, things happen. That is what life is. I know deeply that your mother is proud of you, for taking responsibility for Kou and Tiara. I'm sure she is proud of you, for taking care of both of them, giving them at least a good childhood, to have a good life just for them. I'm sure she's very proud of you and I am too.

"..."

"I'm sorry if I mentioned it but, I want to help you Teru because I cared for you, no matter how much I didn't show it to you. I, deeply in my heart. I cared for you and I'm proud of you Teru"

Akene went straight silent after he said everything. He wanted to help him. To comfort him.

The silence was in their atmosphere of them. Neither of them talks to break the silence. Not until he heard a sobbing beside him. He turned and see Teru crying. He went stunned, the cold shiver went straight down his back. He didn't mean to make him cry because of his speech. He did say the honest to him. I guess he wasn't good comforting at people. He wraps his arms around his neck to hug him. He tightly crossed around his neck. Teru was shocked but quickly hug him back by using his two arms and wraps them around his hips. He uses his right hand and brushes his blonde hair.

"It's okay, everything is fine now. It's okay to cry. I will not judge it. I'm proud of you. I'm really proud of you Teru"

He hums silently as he brushes his hair off. He can feel the wetness on his left shoulder. He keeps sobbing on his left shoulder. For once in a while. Teru feels relaxed around him. He tightly hugs him as if he doesn't want to let go.

"I'm sorry.." he said to him.

"You don't have to be sorry. Sometimes you gotta let your emotions all of it okay?"

He nodded and keep sobbing.

"I'm proud of you Teru"

-------------------------------------------------------
Notes from the Author:

Heyo everyone! I made a terukane fanfic cause I was bored and I'm actually proud of this ngl lol but anyways I hope u guys enjoy it :D I'm sorry if I made u cry lol dwdw everything is fine and u should be proud of yourself<3 no matter what. Btw I check the fanfic of terukane around in wattpad and I'm guessing, it did grown a bit for a while lollll. Anyways if u guys have any ideas for the story, just dms! Dms are always free baby. Welp hope u guys enjoy it as u read :D