wraps your arms around me.

notes: what if akane is a full supernatural?
! heavily spoiler in the manga !
!! + heavily inspired in AO3 !!

soft pants and heavy breaths escape from their mouths.
the painful sound are only heard in the hallway of the school, none of them spoken or nor looks trough their own eyes.

thunderstorms are getting loud and louder as a disgusting supernatural sort of a body snake tried to hunt them.

fears, anxious and pains are around in those areas expressions faces.

" Aoi stay right there " what's teru said to him before he hunt a supernatural.
he unsheathed his blades and began to readied to engage.

the only task for him is to protect akane, right here and now ,and that's a responsibility for him.

all of sudden.

a small shards appears around the supernatural and begun to drifting away slowly by.

none of them spoke anymore.

" president...?" when akane broke the silence between of them.
teru heard the response of akane and turned behinds him.

teru shrugged around those louds noises around him and how realised he can cruelly what he saw, due to his intuitions.

"president... I'm scared.." that's what's akane said to teru as a crystal shard began to appear around akane.

a small tears were showing around in those eyes.

" Aoi..." teru quickly wraps his arm around him tightly as he could.

akane kept repeating those words at teru.

tick tack, tick tack.

" I'm scared... I'm scared... im scared.." akane sobbed silently and gripped hardly at the back of teru.
teru watched him for a moment as he hardly sobbing with a guilty expression, his heart sinking down and down with full of sadness and guilty, 
he closes his eyes hard as he can and tightly his arms around him, not wanting to let go of him.

tick....tack...

when teru openes his eyes,

nonthing was his arms around it, it was just like he hugs a ghost,
his breath hitched as he gather the shards was currently remain but only to drifted away, floating away from teru.

he will surely ables to saves akane back again,
to come back with akane, to feels warms around him as he wraps around his arm to him.