reflections.

Notes: ( what if akane can play the violin? )
( + what if minamoto mom can played an instrument? )
(( lmao normally this story is for xiaoven but I want also to write in "terukane" version))

--

Akane is a stubborn as always and may be "always" firm at him at some point, but he never knew that ,he, akane, invites him over a show in the theatre.
To be fair, he never got interest in music for his options or in his own ways of hobbies.
Music was never for him.
It always reminds his death mother when it comes to music.
When he heard the sound of the music.
Notes would enter his ears and replayed from the past.
Music was absolute never fit for him from what happens in the past.
He always still remember the memories with his death mother.
She would always played the piano for them as if teru always gazing at her extraordinary and proudly.

One of the reason why it would  never fit for him.

Teru is now sitting silently as he watched in theatre, waiting akane to come out in this stage.
Overal, teru got bored from watching and still unmanned to waiting for akane.
He sighs tiredly as he saw akane in the stage all alone, holdings his violin (and his violin bow ofc).
And thus, he strumming the violin bow slowly and yet so loudly that anyone can hear from the outside of the theatre.
The notes are scattered all around in the theatre just to enters their ears from.
Hundreds of peoples are so intensive and gazing at akane.
Akane keeps his eyes closed to feels the emotions inside of his body as he strumming the violin slowly and loudly that anyone can hear as possible ways.

He want to feels the emotions.
To feels around in the atmosphere.

He watches akane with widened eyes.
His eyesight is only focused on him.
With every moves,
And every steps.

Teru never got the goosebumps in those situations and especially right now.
When akane started to played the violin slowly, it feels majestic and alive for him.
He never knew that he would get those weird emotions as he keeps listening to the song.
As if he slowly drifted apart in his mind.

And so atlas, he shed a few tears for once in a while without noticing or nor knowing.
He never knew that he would cry over a stupid music from what akane played in the recent times.

It was just like, akane set free teru from a cage.
Rescued him with just passion and music.

When akane finished played his violin.
People would firmly stand up and clap their hands as loud they could.
Teru wiped his tears and join the others.

He never knew that he also, simply fell in-love with akane with just music and passion in another way.

Two of the reason, why music may never fit for him as well.

--
𝐹𝑂𝐿𝐿𝑂𝑊 𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑆𝑂𝐶𝐼𝐴𝐿 𝑀𝐸𝐷𝐼𝐴'𝑆!
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Spotify: yumiie!

Link>https://open.spotify.com/playlist/19vdiBOIsXkAepWUaXxyWf?si=xXLX-AarSyq6vNSIeN6d0A&dl_branch=1

Twitter: yumiieiscool
[ current fandom of given :) ]

Discord: yumiie! #4906

Discord severs: /
( i decided to delete it for some reason )