New Job; Old Friends

Wow, I didn't think I'd be back in this death trap, but here I am. Oh my goodness Mangle! Get out of the vents and away from me! Sorry about that, Mangle is an old/new animatronic that has been trying to bite my head off for a while now. Bonnie, don't even think about coming through the vents after Mangle gets out because I will shoot you!

These guys are crazier than last time! I have the original animatronics who are withered now trying to kill me and James on top of the toy animatronics. Dad I'm going to kill you.

"Mike is is safe yet?"

Not yet James. James is another surviving kid from one of my dad's attacks. Puppet got him out of there pretty fast, and I'm still shocked that she thought to bring him to me.

James is just like Lea. Not long after the pizzeria reopened, a group of kids came in and James was one of them. James and a few other kids followed my dad to the back room, unfortunately Puppet couldn't save all of them. As for James, he only got a few scratches from my dad trying to kill him. 

It was a good thing he got out of there or else things would've gotten really messy.

"Don't forget to tell them about my arm," 

I was just getting to that James. Like James said there was something wrong with his arm before all of this happened. James was born with a few disabilities, but his arm was... out of position. It wasn't dislocated, it was literally twisted out of position. 

I felt bad for the kid so just like what I tried to do with Lea, I'm trying to keep him safe, and possibly take him home with me until I find his parents if they're still alive. In the mean time he's gonna be stuck here with me. Oh shoot Foxy!

"AAAAAH!"

"Mike!"

Ow. Foxy's got claws now. Forgot he's withered. I'm okay James, just got hooked.

"Okay, how about you get some rest and I'll tell everybody how we got to this point,"

Yeah let's do that.

(James continues narration)

Well it was about a few days ago, as Mike said before he got jumpscared by Foxy, I was just a normal kid till his dad tried to kill me. Not long after I managed to slip past Mike's dad, I somehow was able to get into the vents, and ended up crawling through those things most of the day. 

I eventually made it to the security office, where I saw Mikey. I was so happy to see him, that I just jumped out of the vents and hugged him crying. Mike was confused at first at why I was still there but when I told him about the tall man with purple glowing eyes and a knife, he immediately knew what had happened.

I don't know how he knew without me telling him anything else but he did. And he's been watching me since then.

"Yep, but oh shoot I forgot to rewind the music box! Puppet! Don't you dare come after me! I saved your life ten years ago! Don't you dare try to kill me!"

Mike you still have a few moments before you're too late so just click the button before jumping to conclusions.

"Oh right, sorry. These toys are really playing with my mind,"

Well the night's almost over and this is your last night of the week right?

"Yeah, and unfortunately I can't take any of the animatronics or their souls home with us,"

Well at least, I won't have to be stuck here anymore.

"That's true. Alright my shift's over now. We can get out of here and tell everybody about the rest of what happened here when we get to my place,"

Mhm