Who's His Dad?

Well I guess we got out of there in one piece, but I still have no idea on what my dad is up to. The good news is that I was actually able to save somebody this time. The bad news is that my dad is still out there.

"Mr., who is your dad anyways?"

James, my dad is somebody you don't want to mess with. He wasn't always like this though. He used to be somebody that actually cared about others, especially my little sister. Heh, he would play with me all the time when I was little. But all of that changed when I caused the Bite of 87. My dad wasn't too happy with me hurting my own little brother. It drove him insane, he wasn't too insane until my little sister died. My dad blamed me for everything bed that happened in my family, including my own mother's disappearance.

"Yeah, but who is he? Like what's his name?"

His name... is William Afton, and he's the worse father ever to live. He abused everyone when he became a killer. I couldn't escape it, all I could do was go by my mother's last name to try to forget everything he did to me. But my face was always a terrible reminder that he is a part of me.

Trust me, James. You don't want to be a part of my family, especially if your father ends up being William Afton.

"Will I ever be able to see my parents again?"

Don't worry tomorrow I'm not supposed to be working but the place is supposed to be open for a bit. So if anything, your parents will be there.

The next day, I got James to the pizzeria, and right there was James' parents talking to a police officer about him going missing. His parents were so happy to see him, and actually thanked me for bringing him back.

I then told the police about what my dad has been up to. The police officers then knew what they had to do, find my dad and take him away.

(Sorry this one is short but I was running out of ideas for it.)