A rollercoaster ride

Y/n's pov:

I dressed up casually for the amusement park. Although ut should be a happy nighy I kinda feel sad. I really dont wanna see Yoongi today because he is getting on my nerves and I am slowly losing the control.

I heard someone ringing the bell. That must be Jimin.

I forced myself to smile. Why did I even force myself. I thought I liked Jimin. You know something? I really like Jimin... Its just that Yoongi wants to make me believe that I dont!

I opened the door ready to face his angelic doe baby blue eyes. As always they seem pure and artistic.

"Hey Beautiful..." He exclaimed only to make me blush. "Hi..." I almost stuttered. I mean, He is cute, Right? Am I lying to myself? NO I AM NOT. Its Yoongi's fault that he is trying to get in my head because I stole his diary. Its his stupid plan to take revenge!

"Shall we go?" He politely asked.

"Oh! Where off to?" Jin's playful voice interrupted us and I swiftly spinned around only to indeed notice that dubduf. What is he doing?

"Jin... Me and... and Jimin..."

"Aha?" He was nodding his head in his attemot to undrestand. Of course he  couldnt. How could he?

"We are going to the amusement park Sir, I will have her back home before 12!" Jimin bowed. "Oh What a nice gentleman! Good choice Y/n..." He said and I discreetely hit him with my elbow.

"Shut up..." I whispered and Jimin giggled. He indeed heard that embarassing little convartation of an idiotic brother and an embarassed sister.

"So shall we?" Jimin made me a sign to walk pass him and I nodded. Jin stood in the doorframe, paying attention to every joke Jimin was making. What a dufus? Thank god Jimin is such a gentleman to open my door and act politely so Jin wont have an excuse to not like him.

I thanked Jimin before he closed my door and then walked all the way to the driving seat. "Fasten you seatbelt..." I followed to his order and with a smile he turned on the engine.

When he thought I was not looking his smile slowly faded away. "Are you okay?" I asked and he noticed I was gazing at him.

"Oh... Um... Yes Yeah..." He lied.

"Lately you seem a bit... Weird, Are you sure you are fine?" I dared to ask and he lowered the volume of the radio. "You see, I just got out of a relationship and its still hard for me... I am sorry If-"

"You dont have to be sorry Jimin-ah... Take your time, Lets have fun tonight and forget about things that make us sad!" I encouraged him.

"So, You also have something that makes you sad? What is it? Who made you sad so I can kill him?" He joked and I politely smiled until I recalled that image of Yoongi and Sana. WHATS WRONG WITH ME?

I dont even like Yoongi yet I get really agressive when I remember that scene.

"Well, Its weird, I am not sure about it yet So Its better not to talk about it..." I bit my lip as I noticed Jimin chuckling. "Whoever they are, they should be ashemed to make a girl like you sad!"

"Girl like me?" What does this even mean.

"So cheerful and fun!" Are these things compliments? Should I be happy? I mean they sound nice to my ears. "Thanks Jimin...","Dont even mention it!" That smile again. He really managed to make me forget about Yoongi for a while.

Dang it!

I just did...

I tried to act like I do not even know Yoongi and spent some quality time with Jimin in the car. We soent some time singing songs and chattung for a little until he parked the car.