The road trip

Friday morning:

Today we were supposed to ditch school and go to that roadtrip. I really didn't want to go cause Yoongi would be there and it would only make me think about him more.

Why do the opposites attract each other so good?

I am still thinking how easily he can give me butterflies and allure me. He really has a big effect on me so It's hard to conceal it and act like its nothing. 

I fixed a bag with clothes and some things that might come handy in this terrible trip I am obviously forced to attend. And I also have to come across Jimin. That trip will be super awkward! I hate Leia!

Jin spotted my open door and peeked to my hectic actions. "Are you ready?" He asked and I sighed. "I will never be ready..." I whispered pretty distressed.

"What?" He didn't catch what I said.

"Yes I am ready!" I reassured him and zipped my bag. He stood on the door frame with his arms crossed. "So, How many boys will they be?" He of course had to ask something super indiscreet.

"6... Its also gonna be Leia!" I was trying to make it look appealing but still he seemed judgy. "So you are really gonna live with 6 teenage boys that probably all think about sex?" He asked.

I immediately thought about Yoongi. Y/n concentrate and stop thinking about that defus.

"Its not like I'll live with them forever! Will spent two nights there... Plus... Um Jimin will be there!" I smilrd and Jin quickly softened. I dont know why but he really likes Park Jimin. I wish I could like him that much too.

I mean... I like him, He is sweet but I dont feel like we have that strong chemistry.

"Oh Jimin is gonna be there? Then Okay  You can go!" He gave me a smirk and I felt relieved. Not a moment passed until our door bell rang. They must be here.

"Lets go downstairs!" Jin opened my door and dashed to open the door. I followed him while wearing my bag around the shoulders.

"Oh Jimin, Hey!" I heard Jin's enthousiastic Voice and made my qay closer to them. "Hello Jin, We came to take Y/n!" He smiled to me.

I stared at his backround only to see a white van and A smiling Hoseok in the driver's seat. "Is that a van? I briefly giggled pointing at the vihecle. "Well, I rented it, How else could we all fit in a car? It still doesnt have enough space!" He announced and politely took my bag.

"Give me that..." He put it around his shoulder. "So Jimin... I Hope you take good care of my sister..." Jin of course had to embarass me.

"Jin!" I scolded him.

"Dont worry Jin... We all are gonna take care of each other!" Omg He is so sweet. Y/n! You have to like him! Do it now! Like Jimin!

"That sounds good... So Sissy... Give your brother a kiss!" He opened his arms and exposed his full lips. "Um... Bye..." I took a step back. "You dont love me at all do you?" He cried and I scoffed. "Fine Fine come here idiot!" I scoffed and gave him a quick hug along with a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye Jin..." Jimin said his last goodbye and we walked closer to the van right next to the sidewalks. "So I am sorry but there is literally no space so..." He said and opened the back door of the truck only revealing everyone else. It literally didnt have a seat for me.

"Hey Y/n-ah!" Namjoon waved at me and I timidly waved. "You are hereeee!" Leia cheered super exhilirated that I am gonna spent the worst weekend ever with Min Yoongi. "Come sit..." Taehyung proposed and I peeked all around. Even Leia was sitting in Jungkook's lap because there was not a seat.