boo.

"Alright then. Let's play truth or dare."

Hu tao raised her arms into the air, "YESSS !!! Okay okay !!" She calmed down and asked everyone to form a circle. Childe raised his hand into the air, "I'll go first !" He waited for everyone to stop talking, the ginger head said, "Okay, truth or dare, Prinzessin der Verurteilung ?" Everyone looked at Fischl, like she was the star of the show. She seemed surprised, "Ahem, I Prinzessin der Verurteilung will choose dare. For I do not fear anything you say." Childe smirked, "Are you sure about that ?" Venti whispered to me, "I think that was to throw her off guard !" I nod, Venti wasn't wrong. The blonde haired girl looked at Childe, hesitant. She sighed, "Yes, I'm sure about it, do not underestimate me." She was a bit overconfident, but it was funny. I chucked a bit at her overconfidence. Fischl looked at me, not pleased at all. Childe sighed as he shrugged, "Alright then ! I, as the 11th harbinger dares you to remove your eye patch ! It could be for a second !" Fischl was stunned, "I- Never ! I will never release my true powe-" Childe smiled with mischief. "Are you alright with your answer ? You'll get pushed into the pool if you say no." Fischl stared at the boy filled with mischief. She sighed as she crossed her arms. "I don't have time for your silly antics, for I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung must go to the bathro-" Childe interrupted the blondie, "Nope ! No excuses ! It's now or never !" Fischl was left speechless, like her power was sucked right out of her. "Fine, I'll take it off." She sighed, as she took her eye patch off. Everyone waited and saw the surprise. It was another eyepatch ! Childe was left there, defeated. I too, had to say it was surprising. Venti clapped, "That's an amazing idea Fish !" Hu tao nodded as the others were defeated, like Childe. I muttered, "Geez, you harbingers are so reckless." The ginger looked at Xiao, "Heh, say so for yourself." It was going to become a heated argument when Venti yelled, "ANYWAY ! Fischl it's your turn !" Fischl looked at me, 'Shoot. This is gonna go wrong.."  I thought nervously. Fischl put her hand on her face, acting all powerful. "I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung, dares you Xiao, to become my servant for the night." I ducking knew it. Venti chuckled quietly but then quickly became quiet as soon as I looked at him. Everyone looked at me, I hesitated for a moment. What should I say ? I sighed, "Fine, getting pushed into the pool can't be that bad.." It really can't be that bad, right ? Hu tao and Venti smiled at me, I got a bit anxious. They shot right up and grabbed me by the arms, Venti said to me, "You can always change your mind !" I shook my head, I wouldn't want to be Fischl's servant at all, even if my life depended on it. Hu tao chuckled, "You seem like you don't wanna do this, hehe." I glare at Hu tao, "Of course I don't wanna do this, but it's better than being some person being pushed around doing stuff." As soon as we reached the backyard, I could hear the water swish around. I anxiously waited for the worst to happen, The braided boy looked at me, "Bye byeeee !!" He called out as the prankster waved to me. I fell into the pool, the water consuming me whole. It was a beautiful blue all around, it was kinda nice, being alone for once. I swam back up for air, breathing heavily. Venti lent me a hand, I looked away as I grabbed it and got up. I shivered at the cold wind blowing against my body. Childe ran up to me, "Hah ! You're soaking wet !!" He giggled a bit as he pointed at me. I stare at Childe, "Isn't it obvious, dumba**." Ganyu waved her hands, "Hey hey now, please don't fig-" Hu tao exclaimed "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FI-" Chongyun, the victim of Hu tao interrupted her, "No, just don't. It's already been chaotic enough-" I mumbled, "Let's just continue on with the truth or dare." We all enter back inside the house, "Could I cha-" Fischl shook her head, "Nope !" I grumble as I sat back down, I look at Hu tao, who seemed to remember something. I hope it isn't- Hu tao smiled brightly, "Hey !! Wanna go to the woods and find something spooky ? If we're being specific, the Wangsheng woods !" I was surprised, even the ginger couldn't accept that. Venti muttered, "Eheheh, think about it for a second, Hu tao- only the scariest ghosts live there !!" Hu tao looked at Venti, bored. "Aaaand ? It's like- 11:23 pm right now ! It would be really fun to do it too, you guys aren't that scared of it ! Plus, I've been there billions of times ! So don't worry about it." She said, reassuring Venti. I sighed, "Do you really want a death wish ?" Ganyu was right, she does have the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor blood in her. Fischl nodded, "I, Prinzessin der Verurteilung isn't afraid of anything ! It can't be that bad, can it ?" Aether came into the scene, "I trust Hu tao for now, if she's been there then it won't be that bad. Just trust the process !" Hu tao chuckled, "See ? If Aether's fine with it then lets go !" I got up, and looked at Venti who hesitated a bit. "Do you really wanna go ?" Venti nodded as he got up as well, "Yep !" He walked away and followed the others to the outside, I joined with them. The cold breeze of the dark outdoors was calming. Hu tao waved to all of us, the group contained of, Zhongli, Childe, Me, Hu tao, Venti, Fischl, Ganyu, and Aether. The others decided not to go and watch a scary movie. "Geez, I would've liked a scary movie than this." I mumble, Ganyu smiled at me, "It won't be that bad, don't worry !" I just looked at her, Hu tao exclaimed, "OKAY !!! Follow me !" We all followed Hu tao, the bright moon was beautiful, it seems like you can reach out and grab it when you really can't. The stars shimmered as we reached our destination. The trees looked old, there was weird fog around as blue orbs floated around.

"We're hereeee !!" Hu tao yelled as she jumped onto a rock.