At A Rocking Party

Rock Branch,Pop Poppy AU + Branch is Barb's sister AU

King Barb of the Hard Rock trolls is having a party. The music is playing loud. The decorations are matching the Rock Trolls' music. The Rock trolls along with other kinds of trolls are enjoying themselves. The party has mostly Rocks trolls at the moment. A random troll destroys his guitar as his girlfriend encourages him to " Break til it's nothing! ". Then a certain hot and sexy female Rock troll walks out the crowd of dancing Rock trolls and sits down at the bar.

She has dull greyish sky blue skin, wild blackish Royal Sapphire Blue hair with bangs,purplish blue nose and blue eyes. She has a tattoo of skull with bat wings on her stomach and a small tattoo on both of her hands. She is wearing tight black laver pants,skull earrings,black headband with spikes and a sexy white and loose crop top. Her name is Branch.

" Give me a whiskey and coke.",Branch orders.

The bartender quickly makes the drink then slides it across the bar to her. Branch catches it with one hand without any effort. Meanwhile at the entrance of the party,King Barb meets up with King Poppy of the Pop trolls. They are good friends. Poppy has light pink skin,hot pink hair,hot pink eyes,glitter freckles and hot pink nose. He is wearing jean shorts,black tank and a black headband with spikes.

" You look awesome, dude!",Barb says.

"Thanks.", Poppy replies.

The Pop king thought it would be a good idea to dress like a Rock troll for the party. Nobody knew this but, Barb secretly planned the party partly to help Poppy out. Five months ago the Pop troll and his ex,Creek, had broke up. The Pop king had bounced back but, Barb felt he needed a little push to help a little with his love life and to have to have some real fun...

" Now let's go before something Rocking happens with us missing it.",Barb says wanting to go back to the party.

The two men go into the party. Poppy is looks around at the party. The parties he usually attended are not like this! On stage Rock troll who was doing karaoke jumps off stage then crowd surfs. Poppy and Barb reach the bar. It was the Rock King's idea to get a drink. Branch turns her head to the two kings as she nurses her drink. Barb notices the female Rock troll and smiles at her.

"Hey Branch. ", Barb greets.

Poppy turns his head to Branch. He blushes as he looks at her. She is the hottest and most beautiful troll he ever saw!

" Hi Barb. Who's Handsome Pinky?",Branch says.

Branch smiles at Poppy liking what she sees. She could tell that he is a Pop troll but, that didn't matter her. Poppy blushes at the fact that she called him "handsome". Barb quickly looks at Poppy and Branch then notices how looked at each other. He smiles at this and gets an idea.

" Branch, this is King Poppy of the Pop trolls. He's one of my good friends. ",Barb introduces happily.

Then Barb turns to Poppy.

" Poppy, this is Princess Branch of Hard Rock. She's my sister. Branch takes over ruling for me sometimes when I'm out of the city. ",Barb introduces.

Poppy turns to Barb surprised. He didn't know that he had a sister! Where has he been hiding her when he came to visit him and the Rock kingdom?

" I didn't know that you had sister.",Poppy says surprised.

Branch chuckles a little at the Pop troll's surprise. Many trolls not from the Rock kingdom didn't know that Barb had a sister and she knew that. It didn't really bother her honestly. She is more quiet than Barb but, she is still a Rock troll that doesn't mind smashing stuff and playing her guitar loud.