Lady Star - Part 3

Poppy looks at Branch's dressing room tent hearing her cry. It wasn't loud but, he could easily hear it travel softly. Sandy and the pack notice Poppy isn't with them so they turn around. The king is ten feet away from them. Sandy notices he is looking at Branch's dressing room which confused her. According to Penny's daybook Branch should be on the stage finishing up her first song before getting off to prepare for the next.

Poppy slowly steps closer to the dressing room not saying a thing. He continues to hear Branch cry. Then he slowly opens the closed makeshift room by pulling  the one side aside. As the Pop King does so he notices Branch sitting on her star chair with her back facing him.

She looks down at her dress as she cries and her hair is all over and down covering her back. Her hands sit on her lap. The star had heard the tent be opened but, doesn't looks up at all continuing to cry. She asumes it's her manager. Branch tries wipe away some of her tears. Seeing Branch like this breaks Poppy's heart.

" Penny, I know this is my first tour but, I can't do it... everything is basically a disaster... I just can't... It was stupid of me to think it would go so smooth and that I could do something great for once...", Branch slowly and softly upset as she cries.

Poppy feels bad for Branch. It sounds like she felt this pain for a very long time. Poppy   couldn't stand seeing Branch like this so he slowly walks into the tent. He frowns sadly a little afraid that she will push him away but, is going to try to comfort her anyway and talk to her.

" Branch? It's me,Poppy. ", Poppy says concerned softly.

Branch's perk in surprise at the sound of the king's voice then looks up him shocked to see him. There are still few tears running down her face. Branch couldn't believe that Poppy is here.

"Poppy? What are you doing here? ",Branch says softly.

Then the distressed star gets up from her chair and stands facing Poppy. Poppy notices her messed up makeup and her ruined dress. The king gasps worried and is taken back by she looks like something bad happened. He is just about to say something when Sandy and the rest of pack enter the dressing room but, are shocked by Branch's appearence!

Satin and Chenille both put their hands on their mouths once they see her dress! Branch tries to hide her exposed tummy but, stops with in a minute finding it useless. She let's out a heavy sigh.

" I know I'm a ugly mess...",Branch says softly and lowly.

" Branch, your not ugly... What happened?", Poppy says softly and concerned.

"Penny probably wasn't happy...",Sandy comments to herself.

Branch didn't want to talk about what happened. How her first big show here became a mess. She feels like she had jinxed herself by believing that the show would be success. She looks down at the ground hesitantly avoiding eye contact. Sandy and The Snack Pack frowns feeling bad for Branch. Poppy walks over to Branch and just hugs her for a moment.

Branch looks at him confused and taken back a little but, doesn't say anything as he hugs her. Then Poppy gives Branch a soft look saying unspoken thing implying that he is here for her. Branch turns her head away from him and let's out s soft sigh to herself. She feels more guilty for how she treated Poppy earlier. Her heart feels heavy. Then she told everyone what happened. From the first accident that torn her train to the increase of said accident then to how everything else started falling apart and her sudden anxiety.

Satin and Chenille both faint dramatically at how Branch's fashion disaster event happened! Gal Diamond gasps dramatically while striking her usual dramatic pose! Biggie higs Mrs Dinkles ready to cry as Mrs Dinkles complains about how tight the hug is with her usual " Mew" and "Meep"! Smidge let's out a shocked "Oh My God!"! Poppy pulls Branch into another hug as the rest of the Snack Pack are quiet and wide eye with shock! Branch looks down at her feet awkwardly.