Part 10: The Picnic

A/N: Hey guys I'm really sad. So a lot of you read To Slow right? If not you should (no pressure or anything). Anyways ugh!!! I miss writing about Lilly. I miss her character so much and I think I have caused myself serious mental problems because of this. I'm curious does anyone else miss her or did I just grow way to attached??? So that's what's going on with me right now. I hope you enjoy and just ignore my mental breakdowns.

"Can I change my mind?" Cassidy asked as Pietro stood in front of her. He shook his head with a smirk playing on his lips. "Fine, do it." She said with a heavy sigh.

"Cassidy Stark, will you-"

"No, I change my mind." Cassidy said interrupting Pietro. He walked towards her, his eyes focusing on hers and began to ask again.

"Cassidy Stark, will you go on a date with me?" He asked.

"I dug myself into this hole didn't I?" Pietro nodded, his eyes still watching hers. "Ugh, ok fine." She said. Pietro smiled. "As long as it's not as bad as the first half our first date."

"Oh I promise, nothing could ever be that bad."

"Are you sure." Cassidy asked with a slight smirk.

"Very."

"We are going to try going on a date." Cassidy said as her and Natasha sat in her room.

"Really." She asked. Cassidy nodded.

"Well we were talking and I said I needed to talk to him and then he was like you can't break up with me unless I take you on a date first so after a while he asked me and I didn't want to say yes, well I did, but I didn't at the same time and now we are going on a date." Natasha just stared at her friend for a while before saying anything.

"How do you fit so many words into your brain. Like I honestly just believe that words just keep popping up and you just keep saying them. Like your mind just always be on overload." Cassidy just shrugged and walked over to her closet.

"What do I wear? I don't even know where we're going. I know he doesn't really like fancy places, but you never know. So fancy or casual. This is very difficult. I haven't been on a date since..."

"Pietro." Natasha finished. Cassidy sighed and nodded, her face red. She hadn't realized how long it had actually been.

"Yeah, Pietro."

"This is gonna be good for you. Get out and do something for once instead of just staying home with Gracie." Cassidy let out a loud sigh and jumped onto her bed.

"What if it doesn't go well?" She said. Natasha looked at Cassidy before joining her on the bed.

"Don't freak yourself out Cass, this is going to be great and you will fall in love and get Gracie her little sister."

"Oh my gosh Natasha you are stalking me!" Natasha and Cassidy laughed at each other for a while before Cassidy had to finally get ready for her date.

Cassidy was still talking with Natasha when there was a soft knock at her door. Cassidy went up to open it and was surprised to see Wanda.

"Oh...hey." She said awkwardly.

"Hi." Wanda's voice was stronger than usual which always meant she was serious. "Can we talk?" Cassidy nodded and opened the door wider for Wanda to come in.

"I guess that's my cue. See me before you leave." Natasha told her friend while walking out the door. Cassidy sat down on her bed and Wanda sat in a nearby chair. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Wanda finally began to talk.