[2.0] kou mukami | notice me

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

kou mukami x mortal!male!reader

summary: kou loves a mortal, and it scares him.

category: fluff(?)

warning(s): suggestive content

word count: 1057

key:

bold and italicized - flashback

italicized - song lyrics

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

"you're such a dirty kitty," kou mukami whispers into y/n's ear.

talk dirty,

kou tightens his grip on y/n's dick.

you got your hands in my jeans

"oh, neko-chan," kou inhales deeply against y/n's neck. "you're perfect."

and everything in between

y/n's throat rumbles with a low moan that he tries to prevent by biting his lip.

"mm, yeah," kou's lips curl into a smile at the sound of y/n barely being able to control himself, "keep moaning."

'cause we're making a scene

"please, kou, god, please keep going," y/n whines as quietly as he can.

"jesus christ, get a damn room," ayato sakimaki rolls his eyes exasperatedly, the blushing girls' attention moving from the intimate scene in front of them to him.

until they tell us to leave

"don't ruin the fun, ayato," laito pouts, sighing as kou teleports y/n and himself out of the lunchroom.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"my father died," y/n sighs as he stops the swinging of their interlocked hands.

"oh," kou says, their pace slowing. he wasn't sure how to deal with things like this. he didn't know what it felt like to have something dear to him taken away, but that thought only made him think of his future with y/n. "mortals..."

"yeah," y/n nods. "sorry, i don't know why i--"

kou turns to look into his eyes, and his special one sees that he genuinely is apologetic.

"don't be."

"a hill of flowers," y/n points with his free hand after a tense silence settles.

"c'mon," kou smiles as he drags y/n in a sprint.

y/n laughs as kou twirls him onto the hill.

the blonde guides y/n's hands to his shoulders and leaves his own at y/n's hips.

it was all too inappropriate for the topic that they had just been talking about, but y/n didn't seem to mind.