[4.0] denki kaminari | pickup lines

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

denki kaminari x male!reader

summary: denki pursues y/n with pickup lines.

category: fluff

warning(s): none

word count: 1153

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

"do you have a band-aid?" denki kaminari asks y/n out of nowhere after class ends.

"are you hurt?" y/n frowns. they didn't have hero training today, and he's pretty sure nothing as eventful as someone getting injured happened in class.

"because i scraped my knee falling for you," kaminari finishes, smiling at how genuinely concerned y/n was.

"don't worry me like that," y/n rolls his eyes playfully.

kaminari sighs. is that his only response to his pickup line?

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"man, i don't think he's ever gonna like me," kaminari cries.

"stop fucking whining, dunce face!" katsuki bakugo, the ever-so loving friend that he is, shouts at him.

"c'mon, bakugo. our friend's hurting," eijiro kirishima, the genuine angel that he is, frowns, putting a comforting hand on kaminari's shoulder.

"thank you for understanding, kirishima," kaminari lets out a fake sniffle to show how touched he is.

"well, it's not my fucking fault you're a dumbass!"

"how am i a dumbass?" kaminari frowns.

"you're giving up after one stupid ass pickup line? lamest shit i've ever heard."

"bakugo kind of has a point, but i wouldn't call it the 'lamest shit i've ever heard'," kirishima says thoughtfully.

"what? i thought you were on my side," kaminari pouts.

"i was, but you did just start talking to him today," kirishima says.

"but--"

"no fucking excuses! stop bitching about something that you've only just recently grown the balls to start."

"what exactly did you say to him?" hanta sero cuts in, finally done with his homework that kirishima and bakugo had finished together earlier and that kaminari forgot about.

"do you have a band-aid because i scraped my knee falling for you," kaminari mumbles, hiding his face with a pillow.

sero bursting into laughter so intense that he doubles over doesn't help lessen kaminari's embarrassment.

"kaminari," sero wheezes. "y/n's the pretty boy of our entire year. nowadays, his type is super popular, so girls and guys constantly fall for him. you're gonna need to up your game."