[3.1] katsuki bakugo | left hand

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

katsuki bakugo x male! left-handed! reader

summary: 5 times bakugo helped a left-handed y/n.

category: fluff

warning(s): none

word count: 1219

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

i.

they started off as desk partners in their first year at u.a.

bakugo katsuki was one loud asshole with no regard for others, and y/n preferred to keep to himself.

two individualists sitting next to each other wasn't a bad idea at all.

since y/n didn't get in bakugo's way, bakugo didn't have a reason to be rude to him--or interact with him at all, for that matter.

that is until--

"you know i don't give a fuck if you use your left hand, right?" bakugo said one day.

"what?" y/n asked.

"you've been using your right hand to write when you're clearly left-handed. unless if your handwriting's just actually that shitty."

"oh. yeah. i'm left-handed, actually."

"no shit, dumbass."

"i just didn't wanna bump your elbow or something."

"i could not give less of a fuck."

and even with the harsh vocabulary, there was no bite to his words, and y/n appreciated bakugo letting him know.

bakugo even went out of his way to give y/n more desk space, which came unexpected to y/n. he took him to be the type to draw a line down the middle, baring his teeth if his territory was invaded.

ii.

a week later, bakugo tossed something to y/n's side of the desk.

"here," bakugo said without looking at him.

"a pen?" y/n asked as he picked it up and examined it.

"some stupid pen the old hag's friend's making. prototype for some super dry ink pen that's not supposed to smear. shitty thing might not even work," bakugo scoffed, turning his back toward y/n. even though he couldn't see his face, y/n almost laughed at the bright pink tips of bakugo's ears but stifled it to the best of his abilities.

"thanks, bakugo," y/n smiled.

"got it for free, and it's not like i fucking need it. you're the only dumbass that i know that could have a use for it."

"it's perfect! woah, it works like magic!" y/n said in awe at how his letters didn't smear.

"maybe your papers won't look like shit now," bakugo huffed.