Part 1-Meeting them

{Hana Yua's POV}
You were rushing to your school cause your sister said your gonna be late,she already got to the school and your piece of toast was still in your mouth. 'Shit!I'm gonna be lat-' you bumped into someone "Wah! Oof." "Are you okay?"

"yeah I'm okay."you look up and goddamn this guy was so tall,he had two friends with him too. A girl with curly hair and pink eyes,and a boy with bangs and purple eyes. "Ah!who's this cute girl!?" "Yoshiteru!stop calling every girl you meet cute!"

. . . So this guy always calls every girl he meets cute? "Wah!I'm sorry but I gotta go before I'm late to school!" You said "but there's still an hour till class starts." The guy with purple eyes said

....Did my sister just Lied,A G A I N ?

"E-eh!?but my nee-san said that it was almost class!"you said, pouting your cheeks. "Why did my nee-san lied to me about being late..."

you guys Introduced each other and the guy who's tall with Brown eyes is called Yoshiteru Agatsuma and his sister, Touko Agatsuma and They're cousin,Kanata Kamado,and he has a little brother too,Sumihiko,but he's still sleeping

You were reading a book then touko looks at you then asks "What are you reading?" "Oh!this book is about the demon slayers!I just wanna know more about them" you said "seriously? Yoshiteru believed in them too cuz of our great-grandfather used to be one. But it was just a book of lies." "The demon slayers really did exists sister.." so..touko-san doesn't believe in demon slayers. I mean people have they're opinions so I'll just shake it off.

289 words
The part 2 will be out if I can make it as soon as possible.