Part 5

I'm making this in the middle of the night. ( ̄ヘ ̄)

Sunday 8:45 P.M

{no one's pov}
The family was now awake. Eating they're breakfast, while Hana was still in deep thoughts not eating hers,Sakura Noticed it and asked "You seem to be Deep in thoughts, what's in your mind?". Hana got startled and Said "I—it's nothing!" And ate her breakfast, the two girls in the room were quite suspicious of her. 'should I tell them.?' Hana said in her head,after finishing they're breakfast the Girl in purple and blue hair went upstairs and readed the book of "The history of the demon slayer corps" so she could understand more of the dream she had last night.

"Hana. I wanna ask something." Sakura Said coming into the room, "W—what is it?" Hana asked,she sweat dropped. And Sakura pulled up A Fox mask and a necklace Carving a snowflake. "I saw these next to your bed,mind Explaining?" She asked 'shit.'. sighing,"I'll explain,Sit with me here."  She said patting the bed she's sitting on.

Sorry for the cliffhanger I just had to do it,idk if my phone is gonna be taken away because I hadn't done any homework and the deadline is in the next 2 days, I have to do them very fast or else I'm gonna have no grades...so yeah! bye everyone!