bonus chapter - who are you?

This is just a bonus chapter that came to my mind

In the middle of the night

{No one's pov}
Hana and Sakura were quietly sleeping in they're beds,Sakura was having a peaceful one,a snort bubble(?) Coming out of her nose,Smaller to bigger,while Hana..had been having weird Dreams.

{Hana Yua's POV}
I woke up in a dark pitch-black room, no light at all. "W—where am i?" I said, no one answered "Is anybody here?!" I yelled once more,until I hear a voice. "ah,and who might you be?" The mysterious yet soft voice said,kinda startling me,"W-who are you!?" I turned around, no one. "relax!I don't mean any harm!" The same voice said again. "I'm Hikari Yua!". She said again. 'Hikari yua.?' "so your one of my family aswell?" I asked, she nodded and said "Yep!". She seemed to be wearing a Demon slayer corps Uniform and a Haori. "your a demon slayer? But I tho-" "Yes I was a demon slayer in the past. here,Keep this." I was cut off and she gave me something. A Necklace that has been carved as a Snowflake  and...a fox mask that has a fiery design.?  "W—what is this for?" I asked her.

"You'll know soon enough."She answered,with still a smile on her face, "Huh.?" I said quietly. Still confused about this whole Thing,I haven't even got to where a ' history of the demon slayer corps" page that has a name " 'Hikari Yua!' I said in my mind."Do you wanna wake up now?" She asked, it startled me because she Asked while I was thinking. "A—ah! Yes please!" I answered her, stuttering

"Okay then, Farewell Hana-chan,let's hope we meet again!" she said Happily waving her hand.

It became dark again.

{No one's pov}
"A—ahh!" Hana screamed while waking up in her sleep. She looked around furiously And seeing the moon was still shining and her big sister still asleep. looking at the time, it was 2:38 A.M, she looked down at her sitting position,she saw a Necklace and a fox mask the same thing she saw at her dream, "I thought it was only a joke..guess it was true." she said quietly,sighing. She Hid the items she got in her dream, ' I should hide these items until I have read the rest of ' the history of the demon slayer corps '.' she thinked once more until laying down and falling asleep.

So yea- sorry this is cringe,if you guys are very cringed you can stop reading my book ( ╹▽╹ ) and also I'm not gonna be that online cuz I haven't done any homework,see y'all next time! Sayonara!

461 words