Don't tell the Lion (DrakeKrist)✔️

Drake was in his car when it broke down in the middle of the rain. He can't contact anyone cause the signal isn't that strong when it's rainging. Now he's stuck inside his car with nothing but the light in his phone shining through the dark street.

This moment of his life is maybe an unfortunate one but he's thinking something else. No one is with him inside the car. All alonr through the dark street except to the feeling he felt earlier that someone is looking at him but he choose to not mind it.

The rain is still pouring heavily and the weather is so cold, cold enough to make him this hard. He touches his crouch and moaned as he felt satisfaction at what he done. He moved his hand up and down still having the moans.

He checked his surrounding and saw no one around, he saw nobody because of the darkness. He pulled out his cock and stroked it. He can't with this feeling.

"Ugh~ fuck"

He moaned loudly, yet not enough to wake the neighborhoods around him. He had this pleasuring feeling in him that he just want to release.

"Ugh, P'Krist"

He moaned Krist's name? Even though through all the cameras they faced every single day with their on-screen partners and being a lovey-dovey all the time he still can't deny to himself that he has this crush to Krist who's been his crush since the actor debuted.

"Ugh... I really wanna fuck you P'... Ugh... But I can't"

He moaned again thinking of Krist being all naked in front of him stripping himself and making his member hard as rock. That seems so impossible for him yet he still did that.

In the middle of his pleasure and almost release his load. He heard someone knocked at his door. Shit.

"Is anybody there?"

He heard someone asking. He can't see that face yey the voice is familiar to him. He pulled in his cock in and buckled his pants up so that the person won't see what he's been doing. He lowered his window a bit so that he can reply to the person and can see who is that.

"Mr. are you ok? You've been there for almost an hour. Is anything alright?"

Oh shit it's... He saw a paled skin man tall and muscled. It's the person he wanted to see and do something but he can't.

"Oh, hello P'Krist good evening"

He greeted the older one like nothing happened before the pale guy came and disturbed him.

"N'Drake? Is that you? What are you doing here?"

"My car broke down a moment ago P' that's why I can't leave here"

"Oh? It's late already I think you can't find help this hour and also it's super dark here, it would be difficult to spot you"

"Yeah, maybe you're right"

"Then, you should come inside my house and spend the night here. And I'll help you tomorrow about your car problem"

"If it's alright then I might need that"

Drake went out of his car and joined Krist in his small umbrella which is good for 1 person only. They sticked their body together so that they can atleast be dry as possible.

They both arrived inside of Krist's house and Krist immediately handed a small towels for them to lessen the dripping from the rain.

"I think you should go take shower N' you look so tired already, don't worry I'll let you borrow some of my clothes"