The revenge (DrakeOhm)✔️

Ohm, Frank and First are strolling at the village where the whole cast of Blacklist and also the staff are taking a vacation after they finished shooting the series.

The three younger actors are laughing while chatting about something they experienced at the past.

The three of them stopped at one of the stalls that sells barbeques and drinks.

One moment later the three was disturbed by a deep voice talking to them.

"We're have you been?"

"W-who are you talking at Drake?"

"I'm talking to Frank obviously P'First"

"Uhm... We we're just strolling around Drake, why are you looking so furious?"

"Strolling huh? I ain't buying about that shit"

"What are you doing Ai'Drake"

"What am I doing Ohm? Oh, nothing I just want to be possessive to him maybe"

Drake answered Ohm sarcastically. The three aren't feeling very good at this kind of Drake. He looks like he's ready to kill someone in front of everybody.

"Ai'Drake please lower you voice please everyone is looking at you, you're an actor don't humiliate yourself"

"Oh really Ohm? Come here I have to talk to you, you two go back to the gathering immediately"

Drake startled the two when he aggressively commanded them to leave and go back to the gathering.

Drake dragged Ohm to an inner part of the leafy place. The place is full of different kinds of plants and it's very hidden to everybody who'll interrupt their conversation.

"So tell me, are you my friend or just a shitty snake?"

"What are you talking about?!"

"Stop being dumb Ohm! I saw the both of you!!! Letting Frank suck your fucking dick and applied a fucking vibrator to his freaking ass! Fo you think I'm dumb to notice that shit?!"

"Drake calm down, I didn't mean to do that. He's just lonely and want someone to be with"

"So is that an enough reason to steal someone? Are you crazy?"

"Steal someone? You two aren't in-relationship Drake, you two are just making up with out anything between you two"

"So having us no label makes you freely do pleasures to someone also not yours?"

"He's the one who wants that"

"You're the one who let him want that"

"It's not my fault Drake. Frank is just desperate to make out with somebody"

"He won't do that if you didn't seduced him with your 'rubbing crounch' agenda"

"So... What now? You saw everything then what? The fuck me up or anything? You're just being bullshit cause you didn't gave him what he wants"

Both eyes are now in pure ravage. They can see only black and red from each other's face.

"You know, yeah I'm bullshit. But I won't let you take advantage moron"

Drake pushes Ohm hardly making him drop down to the ground. Ohm then leaned to a small log laying around the green grass.

"What are you doing? You wanna kill me? Do it"