Behind the cameras (JossLuke)✔️

Joss and Luke are in shooting area where they're a little bit mad at each other. They faced an misunderstanding scenario befire they step inside the area.

"Ok Joss and Luke, this scene is the tiny bit action part of the series. Joss I need you to give Luke a light punch on his jaw, I repeat just a light punch ok?"

"Ok Phi"

The director instructed them as they'll be starting their scene in a fee moments.

"Ok, lights camera action!"

"Are you mad?! Why did you do that?"

"I did that for your safety, I wouldn't do anything to harm you"

"You just made my brother end up in the hospital bed, do you think protecting me and hurting my brother will lightened my situation"

"I did that because your brother is about to kill you"

"My brother is not gonna kill me"

"Well why did he killed your ex?"

"You motherfucker!"

The scene of Joss punching Luke at his jaw just happened. Through the emotions Joss had he couldn't help but to punch Luke so hard it made him dropped to the floor.

"Ok, that's good. Joss come here"

"What is it Phi?"

"You know the shoots were great but the instructions I gave you isn't enough? I said light punch, does making Luke dropped to the floor is your definition of light punch?"

"He's just weak that's why"

"Hey wait"

Joss walked away from the rest. He headed to the private dressing room. Luke chased Joss and locked theirselves inside the dressing room.

"What's wrong with you?"

Their yelling through their arguements. Loud enough to be heard at the other side where the other staff are gathering.

"You, what's wrong with you? You've been acting so affected from the small misunderstanding we had before this"

"Well it's your fault that made me act like thjs, you're so childish"

"That's enough you two"

The director doesn't want to be included here but he couldn't stop himself.

"Childish huh? Is this childish?"

Joss grabbed Lukes back and pinned him on the wall. Pulled their pants aggressively and groaning to this situation.

"Is this childish huh?"

Joss glued his cock to Luke's butt cheeks.

"Yes, that's childish you wouldn't even do it if you're too manly to yourself"

"Then here what you want"

Joss with his hard cock entered Luke's asshole. Making some wall slaps that to be accused like their fightinf in real life.

"You're so weak Joss, is that all you can do huh? Fo it harder! The people who'll hear us wouldn't even matter what are we doing!"

Luke shouts, they really performed this sexual scenario very realistic that no one had an idea that they're making out in the dressing room.

"Here you want it hard huh? Then you'll get it"

Joss thrusted even harder that made Joss leaned forward and managing to shout something chaotic for everyone to understand.