Chapter 04

Reid had woken Taylor an hour after she fell asleep. He was happy to let her sleep. She looked exhausted.
Taylor changed into jeans, combat boots, a black sweater and on of Reid's beanies.
"Don't you look sexy", Reid pulled her in for a kiss as she moved some hair from her face,
"Stop", she whined as he laughed.
Reid and Tyler waited as Taylor tied her lace on her boots.
"Alright, let's go", she said as they walked out.

Tyler drove them to Nicky's knowing the rest of the boys would meet them there.
Tyler pulled up and they got out. Reid held the door for Taylor as she walked through. Tyler went straight for the pool table which Taylor was gonna follow but Reid stopped her, " let's go sit over there", he said leading her to a table. Tyler got in first followed by Reid who's at beside her,
"Want something to eat?", Reid asked lacing his fingers through hers. Taylor smiled looking up at him, "just our usual", she said as he went to go get it.

"Hey Taylor", she looked up giving a nod to one of the boys on the swim team. Taylor smiled at Reid who sat down next to her with their food.
"Thanks", she kissed him before eating the fries, "so I've been thinking..", Reid starts.
Taylor quirked an eyebrow,
"That's usually a bad thing", she teased as he laughed, " I'm serious", he said looking her in the eyes.

Taylor placed her drink down, " what's wrong Reid?", she frowned as he looked nervous.

"I just want to know something. I mean you don't have to if you don't want to. You probably got everything planned out..." Taylor cut his rambling off.

"Breathe Reid", she retorted as he inhaled, " will you marry me? After we graduate", he said as Taylor looked at him with a soft look,
"Reid, of course, I'll marry you", she said as he looked at her before pulling her into a deep kiss. She pulled away as he had a smile on his face.
"Let's finish this", he happily said as they are the last of their food.

Reid led Taylor to the pool table where Tyler was. She grabbed a pool stick and lightly shoved Tyler in the shoulder.
"Ready to teach these posers a lesson?", she questioned as Reid chuckled from beside her.

Aaron scoffed as he walked up,
"You wish", he said looking at her body causing Reid to stiffen.
Taylor smiled,
"You'll wish your mama raised a man cause all I see is a pussy", she said as Tyler laughed along with Reid  
He pulled her against him, "why don't you go join Kate them", he motioned to where Kate them came in
"I'll deal with those losers", he said as she kissed him.
"Be good", she tells him.

Taylor joined up with Kate them,
"Hey tay", Caleb said spotting her as she walked up to him. He hugged her,
"Hey Caleb", she spoke as Kate squished in for a hug next.
"How's it going?", she asked as Taylor sat beside her.

" good,  Reid and I just ate", she said as Caleb gave a nod, " where is he?", he asked as Taylor pointed to the pool table.

"Running Abbots ass for his money", she smirked taking a sip of Kate's drink. Sarah sat beside Caleb greeting Taylor who gave a small nod.
The conversed into conversation until Pogue showed up, "oh hey, baby! You missed a great movie", she kissed him on the cheek.

"Yeah I had to get my bike fixed"

Taylor raised an eyebrow, "that throttle acting up again", she asked as he gave a nod, " can you help me with it later?", he asked as she gave him a fist bump, "I gotchu!"

"Well that's okay, Chase hung out and kept me company", Kate retorted. Chase and Pogue exchanged looks,
"I just bet he did", he said taking off his leather jacket.
It got awkward so Taylor stood up leaning up to Pogue's ear, "relax, if he does anything. I'll kick his ass for you", she said kissing his cheek as he smiled at her, "thanks Tay", he said as he bent down to Kate, "you want something to eat?", he asks her.