Chapter 08

Reid paced in front of Taylor's hospital room, the doctors and nurses were looking at her now. They put her on some oxygen machine to help her breathe. They shouted that she wad probably having some type of allergic reaction, but he had told them she wasn't allergic to anything.
He really hoped it wasn't Chase's doing, cause if it was he'd kill him. No matter what the consequences was, he will kill him.

"Relax Reid, she's gonna be okay", Tyler said as Caleb came running in
"What happened?", he asked as Reid looked at him with frustration, " I don't know anything yet. Because these stupid people won't tell me shit", he yelled as Tyler told him to calm down.
"How's Pogue?", Tyler asked since they heard Chase got to Pogue as well.
"He's hurt pretty bad. But he will be okay", Caleb responded.

" what happened with Tay?", he asked as Reid sighed, " she felt off. She told us something was wrong and then she collapsed. Black veins just appeared and it snaked its way up her body and her neck. I don't know what it is. If this is Chase, I'll kill him", Reid looked up at Caleb and Caleb knew he would. Reid was unpredictable but when it came to Taylor that boy would do anything for her.

"Where's Sarah?", Tyler asked as Caleb looked at them, "waiting room".
Reid looked at him, " I say we go after Chase. Right now!", he said looking at Caleb angry.

"Listen, it may not be that easy. You guys stay here with Pogue and Taylor. Call me if there's any change", Caleb retorted walking off.

Tyler took a seat next to Reid who stood up and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as they waited to hear news from the doctor on Taylor's condition.
"What's taking them so long?", he muttered as he watched the doctors place a blanket over her.
" they are doing their jobs Reid. Calm down man. Taylor's gonna be okay", he says to him.

"Taylor Moon", they looked at the doctor as he walked out taking off his gloves.
Reid walked up to him, " final-damn-ly, I've been waiting too long. How is she?" He asked as Tyler stood beside him.

"Are you her boyfriend?", the doctor asked looking at his clipboard.
"Yeah. Now can you tell me what the hell is going on and how is she?" Reid glared as the doctor cleared his throat,
" well, she's fine, we don't know for sure what those black veins are. We thought it was poison but she's breathing fine. She had low blood pressure which is signs of dizziness and lightheaded. Stress also caused her collapsing. Especially when your in the early stages of pregnancy. That's something to be extra careful of", he explained but Reid looked shocked.

"Wait... what are you saying?", he asked feeling his insides turn.
The doctor looked at Reid, " she's about a month and two weeks along. In some pregnancies, the women won't know until either food habits change, or they show early signs of miscarriage. In her case she looked like she was gonna miscarriage with all the stress but she's okay now and the babies heartbeat is strong", He explained as Tyler gave Reid's shoulder a shake with a big smile on his face. Reid was in total shock, he couldn't believe what the doctor said. His Taylor was pregnant with his baby. He was gonna be a father.

"So, I'm gonna be an uncle?", Tyler cheekily asked feeling his insides turn with excitement.
"I'm gonna be a dad", Reid muttered to himself as his eyes welled with tears, "can I see her?", he asked seeing the doctor give a small nod.

Reid walked into the room,
"She was given some antibiotics and an IV with fluids so that her temperature can go down", the doctor said as Reid gave a nod. Reid inhaled sharply before walking up to Taylor who's eyes were closed and her breathing was even. He sat on the bed beside her, he grabbed her hand and gently squeezes it.
He looked at her stomach, placing a hand on it before gently rubbing it.