. HeartBreaker

I Was At School Doing My Work As Usual . But I Was Feeling Kind Of Sick So I Went Home Early . But Something Just Wasn't Right When I Walked Up To The House The Door Was Open And Random People Was Entering And Leaving As They Pleased .I Stopped In The Front Yard Just Looking Confused As To Why All These People Was In My House . I Walked Into The House And Asked The People What Was Going On And They All Replied There Is A Major Drop Going On At The Moment .Well What Is Ah Drop .?And Why Is Going On At My House .? Why Dont I Know About These Things . "Well Who Is In Charge Of So Called ...Drop .? " Random Person , So You Haven't Heard Mrs.Smith Is One Of The Biggest Drug Lords In New York . As I Thought To Myself I Knew He Wasn't Talking About My Mama , She's Better Than This Right . She Wouldn't Jeopardize Me Or Her Life Right .? I Need Answers . Before I Knew It I Ran Into The Room Door Where The Drop Was Being Held . I Walked To The Front And Seen My Mom Holding Large Black Bags . But On One  Side Of Her There Were Three Guys Holding All Silver Suit Cases And On The Other Side Was The Same . All Of Them Including My Mama Had On All Black . Before Anything Happened I Yelled Out And Said MAMA DONT DO THIS PLEASE .! DONT DO THIS ME .!