Straight Crusher

Here It Goes : Once My Mom Heard My Little Voice She Slowly Turned And Seen Me And All The Tears Running Down My Face , She Seen How Red My Face Was And How Angry I Was You Could See My Mama Heart Drop Through Her Shirt . Before She Could Say Anything I Started To Say This Quote "Our Deepest Fear Is Not That We Are Inadequate . Our Deepest Fear is That we are powerful beyond measure . We Ask ourselves , Who Am I To Be Brilliant . Before I Could Finish My Mama Joined In And Said . 'Actually Who Are You Not To Be .? You're Playing small Doesn't Serve The World . And As We Let Our Own Light Shine We Unconsciously Give Other People Permission To Do The Same . This Quote Is One That I Onced Heard In A Book And In A Movie I Was Shocked That My Mom Knew What I Talking About , As Much As She Tried To Hide It There Was Several Tears In Her eyes As If She Was A Human Waterfall , But She Quickly Wiped Them Away And The Black Bags Went Into The Hands Of The Men That Were Holding The Silver Suit Cases . Then They Left Out Quickly All In A Straight Line . Once They Left Out Everyone Left Out With Them , So That Left Just Me And Her ."Mom Who Were Those Guys .? Why Were They Here .? Why Are People Calling You A Drug Lord .? "Slow Down Baby She Said " What You've Heard About Me Is True Those Men That Were Here They Work For Another Drug Lord On The Other Side Of The World . We Sometimes Exchange Things When He Needs Product And I Need Profit .Wait I Still Don't Understand "I Said " My Mom Said I Don't Wanna Talk About It And She Started Walking Away .