4.

-The hospital quickly!
The man almost screamed to the taxi driver... He opens the back door and almost throws in me, after that the opens the other back door on the other side and jumped in himself. The taxi starts to drive the second the man has shut the door. He was driving very fast! I would guess that he was driving too fast because I was injured... The whole taxi ride I was in the mans knee. Myhead was leaning on his legs. I just wanted to sleep... But I was afraid that if I fell asleep I wouldn't wake up again... It took us about 20minutes to take us to the hospital, but those 20 minutes felt like 2hours!

When the man had got me out of the car I saw that we were outside a big building, on the building it said "CEK hospital". I had never heard the hospital name before? But the man carried up me again (obviously) and small ran to the door into the hospital, he didn't have to run very much cause the input was like 10 meters just forward. But When we get inside a nurse runs to us and asks what have happened. The man tells her something I don't really hear but the next thing I know I'm in a hospital bed preparing for surgery. One thing will I tell you! This has been a long day...