7.

When i opened the door I see faces I've seen before...
-Mom, dad is that really you?

I'm standing there and just looking at them, and they are looking at me in the same way. I almost started to cry. I start to run towards them and then I throw myself in there arms, now I'm crying...
-I'm so glad to see you gays.
Was the only thing I could get out.
-We have missed you so much, don't ever do that again...
My mom said.
-But why aren't you in your room young lady?
My dad said and I looked up at him and said
-I can't be looked up again, never again...
My parents just look at me and I know that they understood. The next thing I hear is the doors to the hospital opens loudly. I turn around and it's Alexander... He looks angry! He walks towards me and looks at me. When he comes close he looks at my parents instead and pulled his arm up. Dad shakes it.
-So I got you water... wanna go up to your room and drink it?
I was ashamed... Alexander gave me a push on the back and I start walking in again...

When I look back I see Alexander talking to my parents. Mom is nodding, and dad just stood there. God I have missed them... When I opened the door Alexander and my parents started walking to the doors to.

A bit short chapter.. Sorry! I was stressed