8.

We walked up to my room all four of us. Alexander kept talking to my parents, I started to get frustrated because I haven't seen them in more than 5 months but still they keep talking to Alexander and don't give a crap about me...
After a few long minuets my parents hugged me and suddenly left the room. what?
-Can you sit down?
Alexander said out of the blue.
I nodded and sat down in my bed as he asked. Not long after he came closer and settled down in one of the chairs beside me.
-So... Andrea. I have a few questions for y...
He didn't finish that word cause the doctor steped into the room. they looked at each other and then Alexander looked back at me again.
-So like I said Andrea we have a few questions for you if you want to answer them.
Alexander said again...
-I'll answer you questions if you answer mine!
-Fair enough.
I smiled, finally I would get some answers...
-Like you know I am from the police so I need to know how you where kidnapped.
I stopped smiling, I had just gotten out of that horrible place and now I need to talk about it.
-No! I can't...
I felt the tears in my eyes just dying to drop down on my sheet.
-Yes you can! Your safe now, we just need to know.
Alexander said. I don't know how to explain it but I do feel safe around him. Not just because he saved me it's something else...

-Okey... I'll tell you.
After I said that both the doctor and Alexander got quiet and I started to tell them the story...