Pt:4 oh its you

Paddy:"oh it's you... what are you even doing here."he asks in a angry and annoyed manner.
Ella:"oh I'm sorry umm.. I'm just going to get a taxi home"
Tom:"no Ella stay..."you shake your head and climb out the car.you start looking through your phone for contacts that could pick you up and then you remembered your brother.
Calling,
Bring bring bring bring
??:"E what are you doing up it's like 3am in LA right now"
Ella:"well I'm not in LA right now look at my snap maps"
After a couple of seconds I hear my brother scream really girly.
Ella:"wow Harrison way to make a girl death"
Haz:"do you need a ride home because if you do in coming now"
Ella:"yes please hazzer"
Haz:"I'll be there in a bit"
Ella" ok haz don't be to fast tho, byeee love you"
Haz:" I'm already in the car so see you in a bit, love you"
Me and Harrison have had an amazing bond since we were little although he was always told we then me.
PADDYS POV:
When I saw Ella in the car my heart went warm and I had butterfly's I'm my bell but then I got over it again and put on my cold mask to hide my feeling I still have for her.
Paddy:"oh it's you...what are you even doing here"
I was still mad because she left me, I had the best night of my life and she left without saying goodbye, I remember going out side to see if we could go out on our skateboards but I had sawn her packing her suitcases in the back of the car,she was leaving me is all I could think I dropped the tea I made for her and she looked at me and she started to cry, I know now I should have hugged her and ask her where she is going how long is she going to be there for and all of that but I couldn't instead I ran home and went to my bed and cried for the next two weeks and bearly ate or drunk any thing because I was depressed.
Then I hear Ella saying" I'll just get a taxi" I didn't want her to leave but maybe it was for the best so I didn't say anything but the Tom said "no Ella stay"then the car door opened and she walked out and closed the door. I knew I was going to be in trouble from Tom.